Chapter 26: Escapade (5)

"Captain Larks, thank you for saving me but stripping his entire family off their titles seem to be more befitting than ending their lives. This is the mercy I can give them as the Imperial Princess." I articulated and he nodded.

Removing a noble's title is a fate worse than death and I want to give that man the best I could offer.

"Your Imperial Highness, please just kill me instead..!" He begged on his knees but I just looked down on him.

"Didn't you had fate in your own hands? This is my final decision, I can ask my brother or Crown Prince Deimos to decide what your punishment is instead." We gazed at the two princes and the Viscount's son shivered in fear.

Good job oozing out your bloodlust!

"Torturing him in an abattoir is so much better..."--Brother Licht

"We should wound him and heal it. We'll do it in a cycle until he breaks down..." The Crown Prince of Lunaria creepily said and the two wore creepy expressions.

"I'm fine with being a commoner, Your Imperial Highness..!" He said and I nodded in agreement. "Just don't do those things to me." He added.

What a scaredy cat! He is facing the future Emperors of the two empires, of course he'd be!

"Captain Larks, if you may." I said and he nodded. "Brother Licht, Crow--"

"Call me Deim." He cut off.

"Yeah, yeah. Deim, let's go before those knights follow us." I dragged the two again out of the commotion. We went to a parlor popular among influential nobles with titles higher than a Count. When we came to the door, the front of the building displayed 'Parlor de Ciel'.

"Can you do something about your appearances again? I feel like we'll catch attention like this." I sighed and they obeyed without question.

Brother Licht changed his hair color to grey and his eyes to red while 'Deim' changed his hair to black and his eyes to violet. I on the other hand, changed my hair to auburn and my eyes to aqua. I also put some freckles on my face and changed our clothes to those like the lower nobles.

We came in and was openly mocked by the customers and the employees just sneered at us.

Well, I anticipated this. To them, we look like we're from a barony.

"Didn't you come to the wrong establishment? The merchandises here might be too expensive for the likes of you." A noble lady with bobcut crimson hair and black eyes mocked us that my two companions clicked their tongue.

"Don't you know about the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'? Maybe we're even richer than all of you combined?" I stated that they all laughed hysterically.

"How can you three be richer than the ten of us? Just looking at your normal appearance and clothes, you must be the children of Viscounts or even lower. How dare you compare us to you!" Another one with straight raven hair that reaches her waist and emerald eyes said.

They really have no idea what happens when they let outer appearance fool them.

"Where's the owner? I'd like to buy all the dresses displayed here regardless of the price!" I exclaimed that they sniggered and the owner finally went out with a disheveled purple hair and pink eyes.

"Sir Maximus, are you sure to sell of your masterpieces to those filthy lowlifes?!" Another girl with magenta hair and orange eyes.

"Y-Yes, they're my special customers after all. Sorry for their insults, I will apologize in their ignorant stead." Sir Maximus replied so I stuck out my tongue to those haughty people. Their faces turned red out of anger.

"But Sir, do they look like they could afford just one of your dress?!" The redhead asked in disbelief so I gave the crest of the Imperial family to the owner. Most of them gasped yet one of them stole the crest from Sir Maximus's hand.

"U-Unbelievable! How did you manage to steal this?! Even a Duke's daughter like me can't get this!" I smirked.

"There are so many Dukes in this empire so may I know his lastname?"

"Of course, it's Duke Rayonner." She proudly replied that my smirk widened.

Ah, so she's the daughter of that useless piece of shit that brought a mistress home and even reduced the Duchess to a mere concubine?

"Brother, you know what to do right?" I gazed at Brother Licht and he nodded.

"What are you saying? Do you think a Baron's daughter like you could bring down the Duke easily?"

"Who told you that? I'm a person that could decide your fate if needed." She tilted her head in confusion. "Of course, even if all of you won't tell me your parents' name I'd still find out about it and give you appropriate punishments for your misconducts."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Let's just say that when I disappear, a war will break out. When I get married, two empires will form an alliance." Her knees dropped to the ground. "Brother Licht, will you lift the spell now?" He nodded and everyone kissed the floor.

"Your Imperial Highness, this lowly girl will now beg for her life to be spared." They said in unison that I giggled delightfully like a maniac. They just continued to shiver in fear.

I should stop being like this or I'll really become a villainess!

"How could I spare all of you when you've been caught committing lése majesté? I'm sorry, you'll lose your titles and become slaves under Lady Aubergine Marie Rigel."

"B-But Your Imperial Highness..!"

"No buts! Captain Larks, you may come in now. I know you've been eavesdropping us, no need to hide your presence." I told them that the imperial knights flinched and then came around the no-longer noble ladies.

You think a mediocre spell like that couldn't be noticed? Don't underestimate your Imperial Princess.

"You should've believed me when I told you they're my special customers. Now you'll become your most despised people, commoners." Sir Maximus said and kissed the back of my hand. "I apologize for speaking without permission, milady." Deim suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Hey, no touching!! Even I can't do that in front of her overprotective brother!!" Deim sadly exclaimed that I tried comforting him by patting his head like a puppy. "W-What..?"

He's so cute! Wait, no he's not! Perverted Deim, perverted Deim!!