Chapter 58: Shrunk

I woke up due to someone's shaking of my shoulders.

"Mister, I'm hungry." A voice of a child said that I hurriedly opened my eyes. I widened my eyes when I saw Sol in her tweens. "Mister, can I eat now? I'm really hungry." She cutely said.

Ugh, she's freaking adorable! Why did she turn into this?

"Mister, are you listening?" She asked and tilted her head.

"..."

"Mister, please!" She exclaimed that snapped me out of my daze.

"Yeah, you can eat. Should I carry you to the dining hall?" She nodded her head vigorously so I instantly brought her to that destination. The butlers and maids of my palace gasped in surprise and some even fainted when I passed through them.

When I sat down on one of the chairs, I placed her on my lap. Fier suddenly arrived and flinched seeing us.

"Brother, who's that?"

"My daughter." I nonchalantly replied that he stepped back. He narrowed his eyes on me that I chuckled awkwardly.

"With whom?"

"Of course with Sol, who else?"

"Brother, tell me honestly. Who is she?"

"I told you, she's my daughter." Sol suddenly hiccuped that drew our attention. "Are you okay?"

"You're my daddy?" She asked curiously that Fier turned around as he held his chest. His cheeks and ears were fiery red that I smirked. "Daddy?"

Ack, she's so cute!

"Yes, I'm your daddy. Mommy isn't here right now but you can play with me instead." I deceived her even more. She blinked her long, curved blonde eyelashes a few times that enchanted me. I shook my head and patted her back.

"What's my name?"

"Senefina, Senefina Aurore diLumiere Lunaria." Her eyes sparkled but what surprised me was, her hair suddenly turned into platinum blonde. Even Fier flinched in surprise.

How did she do that? No one could imitate the symbols of the imperial bloodline. Will this be the face of my future daughter with Sol?

"I liked Daddy's hair so I copied them!" She chirped.

"Brother, how could this be?"

"I don't know but Fier, contact the Helionthan's Crown Prince immediately. Only he can explain this phenomenon." I told him in domineering tone so he nodded and left. 'Senefina' looked at me in confusion then stuffed her cheeks with sweets.

"Mmm... so yummy!" The maids happily looked at her.

"Is it that yummy?"

"Yesh!"

Sometime later, Sol's siscon older brother arrived and swiftly snatched her sister from me that she cried.

"Uwaahh!!"

"Solaris, it's me."

"Who are you?!" She asked that Licht turned into stone so I sniggered.

Who knew Solaris turning into child could be this fun, maybe I should feed her more aphrodisiac in the future.

"Deim, was she drugged?" I stiffened. "So I'm right, this could be complicated. This is how the members of the Helionthan imperial bloodline act when they consume a drug. If she turned into this, she must've acted like a seductress first, then a child, next is an innocent lady, am I right?"

"Yep, she did."

"Did you give in when she tempted you?"

"O-Of course not..!" I quickly retorted. "Why would I? Even if I wanted to, I couldn't okay?"

"I'm glad, she's too young to even get engaged." A familiar annoying girl with lime blonde hair and ruby eyes came in the room and hugged the little Sol tightly. "Helia, that's enough! You're scaring her!"

"I'm sorry Your Imperial Highness, it's just that she's so cute!! The cutest in the world!"

"Lemme hug her too!" Another girl with raven hair and eyes arrived.

"Uwaahh, daddy help!!" 'Senefina' cried that the two girls stiffened.

"Why is she crying?" Helia panicked.

"She's just wary of you two. Why don't you give her to me?" I suggested that they obeyed.

"Deim, let her drink from this vial or she'll be like this forever. Surely you don't want her to be a child forever right?" I awkwardly nodded so he placed the glass container on my hand. I removed the cap and gave the drink to 'Senefina'.

"Senefina, can you drink this for me?"

"Of course daddy!" She happily answered and drank all of it. She burped and a bright light filled the room. When the light dissipated, she looked the same age as Licht and me. Her golden blonde hair flowed to the floor and her long golden eyelashes fluttered.

She became more beautiful!

"Ah, where am I?" We all sweatdropped when we heard her cold voice.

"Sol, is that really you?" I asked in wonder.

"Who's Sol? I'm Choi Hae-in." Helia dropped down in tears.

Who the heck is that?