Chapter 50: Becoming a Commoner (3)

This guy is rather suspicious, who takes someone he just met on a date? Only an insane person would do that in my opinion. Sigh, I already accepted his offer so there's no going back. Just imagining a dejected expression from Edna...

"Zena, I'm back!!" A familiar voice happily chirped. She came in and her face distorted when they met eyes with the guy with me. "H-Hello S-Sir Xander..!"

"Hello Miss Edna."

Why is the room getting colder?

"Uhmm... can we postpone our outing today? It seems an appointment came up and--"

"It's okay Zena, I understand. Here's the money." She handed a huge bag over to me and when I opened it, my eyes glistened seeing the gold coins. "We earned so many with just those dresses! Whoever gave it to you must be so rich Zena!!" I sweatdropped at her lexis.

"Y-Yep, she's a great friend of mine..."

"I've seen so many dresses in a boutique when a guest asked me to accompany her, but I never saw a dress more flamboyant than yours! Even the owner of the boutique had the same thoughts and paid me extra money! He asked if a master artisan made it, I just told him that a friend owns the dresses."

"Did he? I see..."

"Miss Zena, shall we go?"

"H-Huh? Oh right, is it okay for you to be alone here Edna?" I worriedly asked and placed my hand on her shoulder. "If someone visits here, decline them right away and lock the door securely okay? Be extra careful even if you're inside our room. I'd hate it even if they only touched a strand of your hair." She got flustered by my instructions.

"Z-Zena, I-I'm fine..! I'll be a little lonely but I know you'll return right after your date concludes..!"

"Okay, if you say so..." I glanced at the Connu Guild Master. "Let's go Sir Xander!" I told him in excitement. He suddenly grabbed my hand and a blue light enveloped us. The next thing I knew, we were already arrived at the front of a building with a sign 'Goût Restaurant'.

Whoa, this looks expensive. Even if I was the Imperial Princess, I never indulged myself with the establishments outside my palace. It's because the Palace Chef's cooking was enough for me. The walls are made of marble... how many mountains were excavated to make those?

"Shall we?" He held out his hand so I took it.

"Yes." I briefly replied and the man guarding the door opened the double glass doors for us. When we came in, almost all the guests focused their eyes on us. I looked at my acquaintance and he just grinned at me innocuously.

'Who is that?' A woman covering her face asked.

'I know, why is that bitch with him?'

'How shameless, to think that she perversely seduced the Guild Master!'

'She's not that pretty by the way, did she do it with her body?'

This people, I really want to slit their throats to shut them up. If only I didn't run away, I might've used my title to punish them severely!

"Sir Xander, are you so popular that they'll badmouth anyone who gets near you?" I whispered to him and he just winked at me.

He is!! Darn him!!

A waitress lead us to our table and even licked her lower lip while looking at Sir Xander. He just stared at her indifferently and locked eyes with me.

"Sir Xander, what would you like to order?" She asked in a seductive way and lifted her short skirt gently.

"What do you recommend?"

"Can you please order... me?" She then showed her large chests that I looked away.

This is what you call a bitch, people! Behold!

"Huh, why? How much are you, ten guidons? Perhaps twenty?" Everyone around laughed that embarrassed the woman. Her face distorted and turned red that I sniggered.

"Ugh!!" She reacted.

"Miss, are you okay? Please behave yourself to not embarrass yourself more." I innocently said that she stepped back. "Miss?"

"Y-You b-bitch..! What did you do?! What did you freaking do to make this elusive man yours?! Did you feed him a love potion?" I scoffed at her use of words.

"Love potion, is there even such a thing? I can't believe a grown woman like you believes in fairy tales, haha." I retorted and the people laughed afterwards. "What? You think that I'm disgraceful just because Sir Xander here went out on a date with me? Can you blame me when we'd just talk about how I'll open my own bakery?"

"You disgusting bitch! How dare you make fun of me!! I'll make sure to tell my brother about this!!"

"Tell me who he is, so that I can engrave on his mind that I am not to be messed with."

Now I'm getting too much attention, should I withdraw? But this'll be interesting!

"H-He's..! Ugh, how dare a lowlife like you ask me?!"

"How could I be scared of your brother when I don't know about his name that determines if he's strong or not? Come on you barking dog, tell the bully your brother's name..." I smirked that she raised her hand to slap me.

"Barking dog, seriously? Is that all you can think of?!" She huffed in pride.

"It's because you're all talk. I bet you can't even hit me, look at your trembling hand!" I ridiculed her even more that she gritted her teeth and finally slapped me. Feeling my numb cheek, I laughed hysterically that our audience shut their mouths.

"Are you okay Miss Zena?" Sir Xander asked worriedly and I just assured him with a nod.

"Take that!!" She shouted in satisfaction.

I looked at her and released my bloodlust. The others struggled to breath while she shivered to the ground and the Guild Master of Connu wore a shocked expression. I sneered at her that she mumbled inaudible words and held her chest tightly.

"Miss, I'm disappointed in your pathetic slap just now. I expected more from you, especially how you looked down on me and bragged openly about your brother. This is just a taste, you'll get the full-course if you provoke me any further." I then suppressed my killing intent that they breathed in relief. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"You're becoming more interesting Miss Zena!"

"Did I do good? I was practicing so I could protect Edna in the near future! Sorry everyone!" I apologized in a cheerful tone that they tilted their head in confusion.

Now that I've caught attention, I certainly won't be able to live my life normally...