Chapter 3

[EDITED]

"Youngie, I want you to meet someone. I met them in school and they're really nice."

The two of them were in a park, waiting for the people that his hyung was saying.

It was not surprising that his hyung has different friends other than him. He may sometimes look cold, distant, and introverted but it was like he could attract friends left and right. Maybe it was because of his looks, maybe his vibe, or because he was smart.

"I know you don't really like meeting new people but please give them a chance! I swear to my heart that they're really nice." Seonghwa added, trying to reassure Wooyoung

The older knows that the younger could be suspicious of literally everyone that he meets. He used to be like that to Seonghwa when they first met but thankfully, after a few talks here and there, the Wooyoung was able to warm up to him.

But if you look at their situation right now, Wooyoung doesn't really have a choice other than to join his hyung.

When the younger one woke up earlier, he saw that Seonghwa was on his phone again. A smile on his face while his eyes looked like they were sparkling.

Just like most days, when the older noticed that the younger was awake. Both of them had a light breakfast and quickly picked an outfit for both of them.

At first, the younger one was confused. It was still early in the morning but his hyung was in a rush.

It didn't really take them a long time to prepare and go to the park since it was only close to Seonghwa's house.

"Hyung! You're finally out in the open for once!"

Wooyoung heard someone shout from afar. There were two people, one was short with black hair while the other was very tall with yellow hair.

In Wooyoung's mind, he knows that they were nice people but deep down inside he felt a tint of jealousy pang in his heart when the shorter male clung on to his hyung.

He pushed those feelings aside, locked in the deepest part of his heart, hoping that it wouldn't go to the surface. Who was he to be jealous of? Seonghwa isn't entitled to him.

"Youngie, this is Hongjoong, both of us chose the same field. Hongjoong, this is Wooyoung, my best friend ever since we were young."

Wooyoung finally knew the name of the clingy male. He wasn't sure if he was like that to everyone or it only applies to his hyung.

"Hyung! You forgot about me!"

All of them looked at the tallest male when he whined. It was funny to Wooyoung because a second ago, the tall male was looking at them like he was throwing daggers. Wooyoung knows for sure that he was also jealous just like him.

It was suspicious, yes, knowing that the tall male could easily switch his aura in a matter of seconds. Wooyoung felt like he needed to bring Seonghwa away from the male, he wouldn't let anyone close to his hyung.

A person like him could easily deceive others. Looking like an innocent puppy that doesn't have any intentions to a snake that will get rid of their prey once they're done playing with it.

"Oh, I'm sorry Yuyu! Youngie, this is Yunho, both of you are in the same year but he is someone that you could rely on."

The older one was happy because his friends were able to finally meet. He knows that in just a few days or maybe weeks, they would be sticking to each other like glue.

Making Wooyoung agree to meet new people is already a big achievement and the younger befriending them is something that happens once in a blue moon.

"Hongjoong, you know that we still need to read two more cases. What would you answer in our lectures if you were called?" Seonghwa said to the clingy person. It wasn't a surprise for him to be like that. He was someone that cares about his grades.

"It's fine hyung I did a quick scan on them earlier. Plus, today is a weekend! You need you to get some rest or you'll look like a zombie again."

After Hongjoong said it, Seonghwa knew that he didn't really scan it a little. The older knows for sure that Hongjoong would be panicking at the last minute but he knows that once he says that, the older will have a hard time changing his mind so he lets him be for now.

"You two love birds, don't forget that me and your childhood friend, Wooyoung are still here!" Yunho said, calling the attention of the two oldest from their own world.

Both of them responded at the same time, denying Yunho's statement. For them, their actions were all fun and games but for him, it felt really different.

Jealousy.

It keeps clawing him inside, wanting to go out and take over.

He knew that he was feeling jealousy but... why? Is it because Seonghwa was more affectionate to Hongjoong? Closer to him? He just couldn't tell.

"Are you okay?" Yunho whispered to him, not wanting Seonghwa to hear.

Yunho felt that the youngest's mood darkened. He knows that the two oldest were really close to the point of people thinking that they're in a relationship because of how they look at each other with their eyes filled with infatuation.

Yunho wouldn't deny that he was jealous, he wouldn't deny it if someone that he doesn't know will ask.

Throughout the time the three of them met, he felt like a third wheel because Seonghwa and Hongjoong would always be in their own world.

It's sad but it's the truth. He wouldn't deny that he has blooming feelings but he just couldn't muster up the courage to confess.

There was a chance that he was already too late but when he met Wooyoung, he had a feeling that he wasn't alone with the pain and jealousy that he was feeling.