Chapter 13

EDITED [23.03.31 || 10:15 pm]

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

After the sudden question from Yunho, here they are now, sitting awkwardly at a table of their chosen restaurant.

When Yunho asked the older earlier, he replied that they will be talking about it later once they're seated and changed the conversation to pick where they will eat.

But now here they are, fully seated and already ordered from the menu. The four of them waited for at least someone to start the conversation.

"So hyung, I don't want to assume but was Hongjoong hyung the one that gave you the ring?" Yunho asked, opening the conversation. The three of them looked at the male before the eldest replied.

"Yes, doesn't it look lovely?"

Seonghwa extended his hand, showing his ring to a better view. He felt really proud, happy, and loved. It was really unexplainable, as if his emotions decided to collide into one because of the simple action that Hongjoong did.

"It does hyung, Hongjoong has some taste when it comes to picking what suits you." Yunho replied, trying to keep the conversation going.

"I know right! I was really surprised to know that Joongie also likes to reform things and sew something new." Seonghwa said, his eyes sparkling whenever he said Hongjoong's name.

Oh how Wooyoung wishes that his hyung was also like that whenever he talks about him.

"Wait really?! Hyung I didn't know you liked something else other than law like Seonghwa hyung!" Yunho said, looking a little disappointed because he didn't know the tiny bit of information about him.

Wooyoung felt sorry for Yunho because he didn't know what his crush really liked doing lately.

"Well, I liked it before but I only started learning it again recently" Hongjoong replied, not really used to being the center of attention.

Yunho was about to say something but their orders finally arrived. Hongjoong was thankful because their focus is finally away from him and back to their food.

They all ate in silence and it didn't take long before they finished eating, paid the bill and then left the restaurant.

Their stomachs were satisfied and ready to call it a day.

They were about to part ways but Seonghwa said something that made them look at him once again.

"Guys, how about this weekend we hangout again?"

Who were they to deny right? They had a chance to bond all together.

"I would really love to go Hwa but I had something important to attend to. Maybe i'll join you next time." Hongjoong said. It was disappointing but he couldn't really do anything to cancel his upcoming event because he extended it too much already.

"It's fine Joongie I understand, how about the two of you?" Seonghwa was also disappointed a little bit but he knows that there is always a next time. They still had a lot of chances to bond with each other despite their busy schedules.

"I'm fine with it" Wooyoung said without any hesitation, it was his only chance because the older would always be caught up with his lover.

"Me too, when should we meet?" Yunho also said.

"Maybe Saturday, after lunch and maybe catch a movie?" The younger ones both nodded at Seonghwa's suggestion.

Since their bonding on the weekends were already planned, they decided to finally part ways and go home with Wooyoung being with Yunho once again and Seonghwa, just like always, is with Hongjoong once again.

They made their way to Yunho's house but first went to Wooyoung's to get his things because he feels really bad that he is using Yunho's things despite the older telling him that he doesn't really mind because it was okay, he doesn't use those things a lot.

When they arrived, both of them prepared the things that they needed. They changed outfits and then took some cushions and mattresses, placing it in the living room in front of the television just like what Yunho said to Wooyoung earlier.

They didn't order food yet because they were still full and just started to binge watch some movies while sitting next to each other comfortably.

They were on their third movie when both of them started to feel tired. Yunho and Wooyoung said their goodnights to each other and slowly drifted off to sleep hoping that they will get some good dreams.

However, that was not the case for Wooyoung.

He felt as if he was awake but at the same time asleep. He was seeing himself do actions as if he was watching a 1st person pov video.

"What do you mean? You want to break them apart?" He heard a familiar voice. It was blurry but the person was taller than him. Was it Yunho?

"Yes, that's why I'm asking you because you and me are going through the same situation." He heard himself say, he was for sure that he was lucid dreaming again because it isn't something that he would do.

"I don't think that's a good idea... They'll be heartbroken..." He heard the tall man reply once again. The voice started to feel really familiar to him.

"Don't you want that? Once both of them are heartbroken, I can come and make him fall for me while you could do the same and act like a prince saving his princess that's in distress." The voice that was coming from him kept persuading the man, however the person kept rejecting the idea.

Wooyoung was glad because at least, there were still some morals that a person has in his own dreams.

"I don't think that's gonna work. Both of them love each other and it feels really wrong to sabotage their relationship."

"Don't tell me you didn't dream about being with Hongjoong right? You're just gonna let them be and leave you broken? Is that it hmm puppy?" The voice coming from him said, making the tall male look tense.

"I think you're mistaken... I don't like Hongjoong because he is someone that I only see as a friend..."

There was a long pause as the face became clearer to Wooyoung.

It was Yunho.

He was talking to Yunho in his dreams.

Yunho took a deep breath before saying.

"The person that I like is Seonghwa hyung..."