Chapter 6

[EDITED] 23.03.15 || 12:37 AM

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

'Did you forget about it?' After a silent pause, he heard the voice say it.

'I forgot something, I couldn't believe it. It has to be some sort of a trap, a lie to make me believe.' Wooyoung said in his mind, knowing that the voice could clearly hear him.

'It has been a minute, Wooyoungie, do you still think that you can go against me?'

Despite the continuous pestering that came from the voice, Wooyoung was able to push it away.

The sun was already going down, Wooyoung was still alone but it didn't last long when he heard a ping from his phone.

He stood up to get it, checking what it was. He punched in his pass code and saw that it was a message from his hyung.

'Oh~ A message from your lovely hyung~ what does he need this time?'

He heard the voice once again, he knew and could feel the voice form a sinister smile at the back of his head.

Hyung
> How are your requirements, Youngie? Me and Hongjoong are still stuck with our project
> I hope you're doing fine!
> If you need help, feel free to ask me
> I could go and ask Yunho since both of you chose the same course

He saw that the older one had spammed him with some messages that were sent a few minutes ago. He was really thankful that he was asking him if he needed some help.

'Isn't it cute Youngie? He's asking you but at what cost? For sure he didn't do it for nothing, what do you think he needs in return once he helps you? Hmm~'

"No shut up! I don't care about your words! It's all just made up and meaningless!"

All Wooyoung wanted to do was respond to his hyung without him being bothered. Sadly, the earth wasn't listening to his pleading, the voice kept on tormenting his mind.

He wanted to bang his head on the table to make it shut up, however, just like the words that it keeps blurting out, it was useless. All he could do was tune it down even if it was draining him.

Youngie
> I'm already halfway done hyung it's no problem
> But there is one thing that confuses me
> If ever you have time, could you ask your friend if I'm doing it right?

At first, he was hesitant to ask for help but in the end, he knew that he needed it anyways.

It only took a few minutes when his phone pinged once again.

Hyung
> Yes sure, I could ask Yunho.
> Just leave your question here or maybe send a picture of what you're doing.

Youngie
> Thanks hyung! You're the best.
> I'll take a picture of it for a quick second.

Hyung
> No problem Youngie!

After his hyung's reply, he quickly took a picture of his work and sent it.

Youngie
> Here it is hyung, I'm not sure if I did it right.
> Our professor only gave me general instructions to make a parallel circuit and I'm not sure if I should use all 10-20 Leds or should I just use a few
> insert picture

Hyung
> Okay, I'll ask Yunho
> Just wait for a while or do your other activities at the moment
> I'm not sure if he will respond immediately

Youngie
> It's fine hyung, I'm not in a rush yet

After that, Seonghwa replied with an okay and told Wooyoung that he and Hongjoong will start with their project again.