Chapter 17

EDITED [23.03.31 11:03 PM] 

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
It took Wooyoung and Seonghwa to clear things out.

Throughout that period of time, Yunho just sat on the sofa, patiently waiting for his two friends to return.

He just scrolled through social media and watched some short contents to entertain him at the same time.

Once both of them came back, he noticed that they were just fine. There was no tension forming between them as if nothing just happened.

"How was it?" He asked Seonghwa, making sure that Wooyoung doesn't hear it.

"It turned out fine Yuyu, we cleared things up and thankfully it went right." The oldest replied.

"I'm glad that it went well hyung." Yunho said once again.

"Me too" Seonghwa replied and then their conversation ended.

The three of them continued to act normal. After their conversation, Yunho played the movie that they were watching earlier.

There was some conversation here and there but it ended quickly because of the movies that they were watching.

It lasted for hours, it was already past 6 when they decided to stop binge watching movies and brainstormed what they wanted to eat for dinner.

Just like earlier, they decided to do some takeouts again because they didn't feel like preparing something from the kitchen.

It only took minutes before it arrived and they peacefully ate. They blurted out some jokes, which was done by Yunho mostly, and made some short conversations once again but it quickly died down.

After they ate, the three of them decided to call it a day. Seonghwa went home while Wooyoung and Yunho agreed that the younger will be sleeping over once again like last time.

They quickly prepared their things and turned off the lights. Both of them said their goodnights to each other before their eyes slowly closed and their consciousness started to drift away.

It was a peaceful sleep for Wooyoung but sadly it didn't last too long. Everything was blurry once again. Wooyoung felt uncomfortable but at the same time, very familiar with this feeling.

He was dreaming once again.

He felt his body moving on its own, as if it was being controlled by another being.

He felt as if he was talking to someone but everything was dark and the voices were all blurry.

It took a few minutes when the voices that Wooyoung heard started to become clear. His vision was still bad but he could now somehow see blurry figures.

"I told you once and I'm telling you again, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not someone that has the will to do that." The tall blurry figure in front of him said, slowly walking towards him but stopping when there was only a few inches of distance away.

The voice was familiar but his memory was somehow disoriented. He tried to dig in his memories to check whose voice it was.

However, it stopped when he heard himself speak.

"Oh cut the crap, if you think that you can fool everyone, then you're delusional. Don't act like you didn't look at anyone with those piercing eyes of yours whenever you see someone approach Seonghwa in a touchy way."

Wooyoung could sense that the person in front of him felt rage but at the same time frustration. While he saw himself starting to lessen the gap between the two of them.

In just a matter of seconds, he saw that his own body pinned down the taller figure. The said figure was down on his front as Wooyoung saw himself restraining the right arm of the person that he was talking to.

The figure tried to struggle but Wooyoung saw his other hand went to the figure's back, using his weight to stop the other from moving as he slowly inched closer to his ear before saying.

"What else could you do, hmm? The little shit forgave Seonghwa. It's either you suck it up and we could make a collaboration..."

As he saw himself saying those lines, the face of the figure started to become clearer.

"or I'm gonna do it on my own without you in it." He heard himself continue.

He was left in shock when he saw who he was talking to. Wooyoung was confused if this was really possible. He didn't know what kind of dream this was.

He wanted to wake up but it was like his own consciousness had a mind of its own, forcing him to watch everything that was happening. He was helpless, he didn't know what to do. He disliked this dream.

"What do you say Yunho? Have you made up your mind?" The said male was silent as if he was deciding whether he would accept the offer or not.

It was too late when Wooyoung noticed that their positions suddenly changed when a sudden arm pushed him off the older male.

Wooyoung saw that Yunho was on top of him now, both of his wrists were held tightly by the older's hands in both of the sides of his head.

"You're right, my plan didn't follow the flow of how I wanted it to be... But what makes you think that I would want to team up with you, hmm?" Yunho said, his eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer.

"Because the only person that could help you is me and only me... Plus, if we work together it will be a win-win situation. Both of us could get what we want." Wooyoung heard himself reply.

"You know that I could tell Seonghwa about your mischief. You know that even if you try to tell him about my shit too, you don't stand a chance against me." Yunho tried to give a threat, not knowing that it wasn't effective.

Wooyoung didn't hear a reply coming out of him.

Was the Wooyoung in his dream speechless?

Yunho was about to say something but he felt a sudden force in his stomach that made him loosen his grip on Wooyoung.

In just a blink of an eye, their positions were switched once again.

Yunho was completely immobilized because of the weight holding him down while both of his hands were above his head held in the wrist by the younger's right hand.

The younger inched his face closer, his left hand holding the older's jaw before saying.

"Between the two of us, who do you think is more believable in Seonghwa's eyes?"
︎▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎