Chapter 24

EDITED (24.02.07)

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

It took Seonghwa a day or two before he finally got the courage to finally go on with his life without Hongjoong.

It was hard since it was his first heartbreak.

With the help of Mingi, he was able to gain courage to finally meet up with Yunho and Wooyoung since they planned that they will hangout on Saturday, which was today.

It was still midnight and he had woken up really early because he was feeling emotions between excited and terrified.

Could he talk to someone about it? Not really. The sun hadn't even risen yet and bothering his neighbor, Mingi, wasn't really a good idea since the younger needed rest and he had been with him for hours already. He wanted to let the poor boy rest from his rants.

He decided to scroll his private account in instagram hoping that he could find something new. However, he unluckily stumbled upon the account of Hongjoong.

It wasn't updated but it looked like the account was deactivated which was really weird.

If Hongjoong wanted to be far from him, he shouldn't have just blocked him and not completely deactivated his account.

But who was he to tell him what he should and shouldn't do right? If that is what he wanted, so be it.

He released a deep sigh and clicked the home button of his phone. Telling himself that it's enough social media for now because it only reminded him of Hongjoong.

'What should I do now?' He asked himself. He didn't have anything important to do which was odd since he was always busy before.

He had alot of time to spare, that's why he decided to just study in advance for his classes. It was a frustrating topic since he had to memorize tons of information but he hoped that it would be worth it in the end.

It took him at least more than two hours before he decided that it was already enough and cleaned up his things.

He looked out his window and saw that the sun was already in the sky. He looked at the time and saw that it was already eight in the morning.

He stood up from his chair and did some quick stretching before he went to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

He opened the television as he quietly sipped his mug, hoping to find a channel that peaked his interest.

Once he was done, he went to the kitchen once again and cleaned his mug, not forgetting to turn the television off.

He checked the time after it and saw that it was only nine in the morning. That's why he decided to lay down on his sofa in the living room, scrolling through his social media once again despite telling himself earlier that it was already enough. He just hoped that he wouldn't pass anything that was related to Hongjoong.

Two hours passed and he started to get ready to meet up with his friends. It took him an hour and a half before he was ready.

He double checked his things before he headed out.

It wasn't hot but rather windy. He was lucky that he decided to wear a jacket so he didn't need to go back inside the house to get one.

As he walked along the path, he encountered Mingi.

"Good Morning hyung! It's nice to see that you're finally outside. What's the occasion?" Mingi asked when he was near the older.

"Oh, I'm going to be meeting up with Wooyoung and Yunho today. Do you want to join?" The olde replied, making Mingi think.

"It would be nice hyung but is it okay for them if I tag along?" Mingi asked, not really minding to be with new people.

"I could ask them if you want." The older replied, taking out his phone.

He looked for Yunho's contacts since he knows that there is a chance that the two of them are already together.

Hwa
> Hey Yuyu, is it okay for the both of you if a friend of mine tagged along with us today?

Seonghwa sent the text immediately to the younger, waiting for his reply.

He saw that Yunho already read the message and it took him a few minutes before a message finally popped up.

Yuyu
> Sure hyung! Me and Wooyoung and completely fine with it
> We just want to tell you that we're gonna arrive at our meeting place at around one or two pm if that's fine with you

Hwa
> It's fine Yuyu, you can take your time.
> See you later!

Yuyu
> Okay hyung! Later!

After the conversation ended he closed his phone and looked at Mingi.

"They said yes Min" He said to the younger, making his eyes brighten.

"That's nice to hear hyung! But if its okay if I go back inside and make myself look presentable?" Mingi asked making Seonghwa nod in response.

"Yeah take your time! They said that they're gonna arrive around one or two so we have some time to spare."

After he said that, Mingi immediately went to his house with Seonghwa following him behind.

As the younger got ready, he asked the older about his opinions whether the top matched with this pants or the other.

Mingi also asked about the purpose of their gathering today, not wanting to be too extravagant or the complete opposite of it.

"You know Min is fine. You could wear anything you like they won't really mind." The older replied.

"It's still important hyung! I don't want to look too differently because it would make me stand out more, you know?" The younger replied.

They continued to bicker, thinking about what the younger should wear.

But in the end, he decided to wear something casual since it wasn't too extravagant or simple.

When he decided that it was already enough he went on to focus on doing his hair. It didn't take long because he already had something planned.

It only took them an hour before they started heading to their meeting place.