Chapter 14

EDITED [23.03.31 || 10:21 PM]

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Just like before, it was morning once again. Wooyoung this time woke up feeling tired despite resting very well.

It was already around 11 in the morning but it wasn't really a problem to wake up early because they didn't have any classes for today.

Wooyoung looked around to see if Yunho was in his sight and luckily the older was still there on the other side of the mattress that they prepared last night.

Wooyoung was unsure of what the older was doing because Yunho was sitting sideways as he scrolled on his phone.

"Oh you're awake, how was your sleep?" Yunho said when he noticed Wooyoung sitting up.

"It was good but did we talk last night?" Wooyoung replied, not forgetting to ask Yunho, making sure that he wasn't just dreaming.

"Yeah, we talked about our thoughts about the movies we watched but sadly both of us fell asleep in the middle of our third movie, did you forget it Woo?" Yunho replied, making Wooyoung much more confused.

The dream felt really real to the younger and thinking that it didn't really happen makes him frustrated but at the same time glad because the things he was saying were not really appropriate and pleasing to the ears

"Yuyu did we talk about anything else other than that?" The younger asked once again, not believing that everything that happened last night was all a dream.

"What do you mean Woo? We weren't able to talk that much because we fell asleep, plus, both of us were watching a movie, is there anything else that we could talk about?" Yunho looked at him confused, as if Wooyoung said something foreign.

'So it was really a dream' The younger said in his own mind.

Yunho was about to say something but Wooyoung's phone suddenly rang. The younger quickly answered it without looking at who the caller was.

"Hello?"

After Wooyoung answered the call, he saw Yunho stood up and went to the kitchen to give the younger some privacy.

> Youngie where are you? I have been knocking at your door for thirty minutes now and no one is answering.

"Wait... Hyung? Since when did you go? Don't you have classes today?"

> I'm currently standing in front of your door right now, I only had morning classes. Plus, its almost 12, why are you still laying down? If you don't open this door right now I will be left with no choice but to break it down Jung Wooyoung.

Wooyoung became wide awake when he heard his hyung's voice as if he was being splashed by cold water.

"Wait hyung I'm not at home!"

He heard the older release a sigh because of frustration. Seonghwa really thought that the younger was all alone in his home.

> Then where are you? I'm coming over right now.

Seonghwa said, hearing the older walk in the stone path of his house.

Wooyoung knows that the older is pinching the bridge of his nose because of the frustration that Seonghwa was feeling.

"I'm at Yunho's place"

> Wait for me there, I'm coming over...

Wooyoung wasn't able to say anymore replies because after the older said it, the call ended.

"Was it Seonghwa hyung?" He heard Yunho going back to the living room from the kitchen, holding two bowls of food.

"Yeah, he said that he was coming over, is it okay?" Wooyoung replied asking if the older was fine with it.

Yunho sat down and gave the other bowl to the younger.

"I'm sorry if this is all that I had to prepare for now but It's fine that Seonghwa hyung is coming over, we could just get some takeout or something once he arrives."

"It's fine, I'm not that hungry anyways Yuyu"

Both of them started to eat the light breakfast despite it being eleven in the morning already.

Yunho opened the television once again and just played it on a random channel to make the house a little noisy to lessen the awkward tension that they're feeling.

They continued to silently eat until both of them finished.

Yunho collected the utensils that they used to wash it.

"Yuyu you've already done a lot, let me do the dishes" Wooyoung quickly stood up to follow Yunho to the kitchen however Yunho stopped on his tracks and turned around to look at Wooyoung.

"You're my guest, there's no need, let me do it." Yunho said smiling at Wooyoung.

"Then, let's do it together? I can scrub the utensils while you rinse it off or vice versa?" Wooyoung suggested.

Yunho nodded at the suggestion of the younger making them start washing the dishes.

It didn't take them long enough because they only used a few things but it was fun. They made some jokes and laughed throughout the short span of time.

Once they finished, both of them dried off their hands and went to the mattress that they prepared last night and watched whatever was shown on the television.

They were focused on a show until their attention went to the door because of the sudden knock.

Yunho stood up and let the person in, knowing that it was their hyung.

Wooyoung saw the eldest rushing inside the house really quickly and immediately checked up on Wooyoung as if he was an injured person.

"Youngie you're okay right? Nothing wrong? Does anything hurt? Your hand? Legs? Anything?" Seonghwa asked one question after another, the youngest was unable to answer.

"Hyung chill out and let Woo answer it one at a time." Yunho said once he entered the living room.

That sentence made Seonghwa stop asking his questions and waited for Wooyoung to answer him.

"I'm fine hyung, should I be worried about something?"

The reply of the youngest made Seonghwa release a deep breath.

"Thank goodness, you nearly gave me a heart attack earlier. I know you're old enough to be on your own but please tell me where you are sometimes, I was really worried" The oldest stopped with his words and looked at Yunho with a serious face.

"Yunho can we talk in private?"