Chapter 27

EDITED (24.02.07)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hah! I won just like I said Woo!" Seonghwa said in joy when the older finally scored eight.

"That's unfair hyung! You cheated!" Wooyoung said, feeling betrayed.

"I won fair and square Woo! You saw it!" Seonghwa replied.

They continued to bicker over whether Seonghwa won or not. There were some people glancing at them but immediately went back to their own business.

"Yes you did, it's cheating! You held the puck when I was going to score! Not just once but twice" Wooyoung said, feeling as if he didn't get the justice he deserved.

"I did hold it but the puck already stopped. Sorry to break it into you Woowoo but you didn't get that score" Seonghwa said, defending himself.

Some passersby thought that the two were starting to get into a serious fight. However, they weren't. It was just their way of bickering.

Was it odd? Yes. It was surprising that until now they didn't get into a huge argument that made them drift away from each other.

"It's either you accept defeat or I'll just have to defeat you again Woo!" Seonghwa said, not giving up.

Wooyoung knows that their bickering could last for minutes because the older one was someone who likes debates. Any topic was fine because his mind would formulate random comebacks in just a few seconds.

"Fine hyung you win!" Wooyoung said, giving up. It would break his pride if Seonghwa defeated him twice.

He heard Seonghwa celebrate his win, making Wooyoung smile. It was sad that he lost their so called bet but seeing the older in joy was also equivalent to him winning.

Does he look like a hopeless romantic? Yes. Yes he is and Wooyoung already fell too deep to even back out now.

It took Seonghwa a few minutes before he remembered about their bet. He looked at Wooyoung with a mischievous smile.

"I'll tell you my winner's wish later. I'm still deciding on something fun." Seonghwa said.

The older may look like a person that wouldn't do anything absurd but if you knew him well, he is quite the opposite if he was in the mood.

But despite that, Wooyoung would mostly agree with Seonghwa's suggestions. He would also join the older because he liked to cause some trouble sometimes and not just blindly following his friend because of the blooming feelings that he has towards the older.

"How about we play some other games in the meantime Woo?" Seonghwa asked.

"Sure hyung, it's your turn to suggest something." Wooyoung said, making the older think deeply.

"Want to try some basketball?" Seonghwa asked, not really knowing what game to even pick.

"Sure hyung. We could go to the one that is next to each other." Wooyoung replied, searching for a spot.

"Hey Woo over there." Seonghwa said, pointing to a vacant spot.

Unlike before, they didn't make any bets. They swiped the card on each spot before pushing the start button when both of them were ready.

They played basketball multiple times. The one who scored highest most of the time was unidentifiable.

There were times that Seonghwa scored higher but in some games it was Wooyoung.

They continued to play until they started to feel that their arms started to feel tired.

"That was tiring hyung." Wooyoung said to the older after they finished getting some air.

"Yeah it was but we still have many more games to see! And since I was the one who picked last time, now it's your turn" Seonghwa said, wanting to spend his time with the younger as much as possible.

The younger didn't know which game to pick, that's why he decided to choose the game which caught his attention first.

As the hours passed by, they alternately picked the game that they wanted to try. They had fun until the balance in their card started to decrease. They would win some tickets and when the amount of it would become heavy, they'd immediately transfer all their tickets to the card.

"Hey Woo, how about we go to a game where we could get some prizes because I don't think that the tickets that we have is enough to get us something." Seonghwa said, wanting to give his friend something memorable other than pictures and experience.

"But where would you get one? Don't tell me—"

"Yes I'm talking about the claw machine Woo! I may sound insane for deciding to play this game— Just trust me on this one okay!" Seonghwa said, cutting Wooyoung off.

"Are you sure about this hyung? You were disappointed when we last played this." Wooyoung replied remembering the memory.

"Now it's different! I know the technique whenever you play this game" Seonghwa replied, without any doubt in his new found capability.

The more he and Wooyoung spend their time together, the younger couldn't help but notice that the older was acting a little off.

It was nice seeing Seonghwa all energetic and all but there was something missing. It was like he didn't bring up a certain topic or someone. Wooyoung didn't want to spoil the older's mood so he just went with it.

They went to find a claw machine, picking the one that caught Seonghwa's eye.

It was filled with keychains of different types of animals. He wanted to give the one that looked like a fox to Wooyoung since the younger resembled it.

The older was concentrating on the task that he wanted to do, muttering to himself quietly about the steps that he needed to follow to be able to win.

First attempt failed

Second attempt also failed

It took Seonghwa for a while but thankfully, he was able to get the keychain that he wanted to give to Wooyoung.

(*The picture above*)

"Hah! I finally got it, Woo." Seonghwa said, feeling victorious.

The younger accepted the prize that Seonghwa got and thanked him for his effort.

Wooyoung inspected the said item, looking at the details. He will put it in his bag later.

"I feel bad, hyung. You got me something but I don't have anything to give you yet!" Wooyoung said, also wanting to give the older something memorable.

"It's fine Woo. Being able to spend my time with you is already something memorable to me." Seonghwa said, stopping himself mid sentence as he remembered something.

"On second thought... Remember the bet that we did earlier?" Seonghwa said, a mischievous smile forming on his face. Wooyoung only nodded knowing that he had no choice but to do it.

"You see the couples here Woo? Wanna pretend like them for a day?" Seonghwa suggested making Wooyoung shocked.

"A-are you sure hyung?! You have a— It's not like we're doing it for real— But still! You have a boyfriend hyung. Will Hongjoong hyung be okay with that?" Wooyoung asked, not wanting to do something that could ruin the relationship of his hyung.

"It's fine Woo! Hongjoong wouldn't mind since it's only pretending to mess with other people." Seonghwa replied, feeling a pang of sadness hit his heart despite trying his best to forget about the male.

Hongjoong wouldn't mind right?

They're not even together anymore...