Chapter 5

[EDITED] (Last edited chapter with the date and time of 23.02.09, 01:32)

⚠️ This chapter contains disturbing content to some people ⚠️

Idk how to say this but it's something that is manipulative and stuff so if you can't handle it then you will need to leave the story because the next few chapters could be much worse than this!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

3RD PERSON POV

I opened my phone and saw that Seonghwa hyung has sent me a message

Hyung

> I'm sorry Youngie, even if I want to help you, I'm really busy with my requirements.

>I'll try to talk to you later when I get home after me and Hongjoong do the project.

He saw that it was there 15 minutes ago. He was with his friends, it's something that Wooyoung was used to.

Just like he always said, Wooyoung isn't the only friend that his hyung has.

He didn't really have anything else to do other than continue on with his work. The earlier he finishes them, the better.

Wooyoung's POV

It has been two days since I got kicked out. The school that Seonghwa hyung studies in accepted me to be transferred but I had to do the projects that were given to the class and pass it to my new professors before I'm able to attend their class.

Was it harsh? Yes but hopefully I could finish it on time and plus I'm thankful that they still agreed for me to transfer to their school despite my record. Yes it was tiring and I could feel my energy deflating but I had no other choice but to push myself despite the fatigue.

'You can do it Wooyoung. Just two more projects and you can now rest'

I said in my head hoping that it could help me gain the motivation that I wanted to find.

Sadly it was no use. I'm too drained from the overuse of my mind.

My feelings that are hidden deep in my heart are clawing at me to give up as I feel it slowly suck up the tiny bit of motivation left that I try to contain for hours.

'Just one youngie... Didn't you promise us yesterday? You said if we let you read alone for a few hours you will agree to what we want...'

I didn't mind the voice and continued with my work

'You're ignoring me? You know that you can't do that for long... You know that I could suck up the last piece of motivation running in your system and take over you right?'

3rd person POV

Wooyoung kept ignoring the voice as he kept going on with his work. Was it the best decision he ever made? No it was not.

But it was too late when he regretted his decision. He felt his whole system being drained. The last bit of energy that he tried to keep holding on to was slowly fading away.

'Come on take it again... You know where Xeno last placed it right?'

Wooyoung heard it again, bugging repeatedly to follow the orders.

'You've been quiet... Didn't you miss me?'

Wooyoung kept ignoring the voice, covering his ears in hopes that it would lessen. He didn't want to hear it again, to feel it again.

Wooyoung wanted the voice gone, away from his life, locked up forever in the past, wishing that he would never see again.

'Ignoring me again Wooyoungie? What a shame... It's been... Hmm... A week or two since we've talked, well, I talked... To you.'

There was a long pause as if the voice that Wooyoung was hearing was thinking of what he wanted to say.

'You know that you have no else that is gonna be with you but us. Do you think your hyung really gives a shit about you? Look at him, oh so happy whenever he sees his friends that are better, someone that doesn't require being watched 24/7, a friend that doesn't hold them back because they're too weak to be stuck alone with their mind.'

'To be more specific, didn't you see the way his eyes became filled with fondness whenever Hongjoong was within his vision?'

There was a long pause knowing that he was able to hit a nerve. The voice that continued to talk to Wooyoung knows his weaknesses. He knows that if he continued to push the right buttons, Wooyoung would comply with his command.

He can do it on his own, take over him like he always does but where's the fun in it, right? He didn't wait for weeks only for that. Plus, with Seonghwa's friends going in the picture, it was much more fun to use it against Wooyoung until he finally lost his sanity just like before.

'It really looks like your hyung will forget you really really soon. He is surrounded by people who are smart, talented, and good looking. If I were Seonghwa, I'd be ashamed to be your friend. All I see right here is a weak person who has a lot of problems circling him. How about you do him a favour and stop breathing hmm?'

The voice that Wooyoung kept hearing started to become louder. As time passes, the more it becomes unbearable for him.

'You know that once you're gone, he will be happy. Your hyung won't think about any problems from a certain person.'

Whatever Wooyoung does, the voice doesn't disappear. He covered his ears, closed his eyes, moved into a different spot. Nothing really worked that can lessen the bugging noise.

'You know that no one will be capable to love someone like you, a worthless p-'

"Shut up! You're not real, everything is just in my head! Stop trying to tell me what to do! I won't fucking listen to your blabbering!"

He shouted in frustration, his fingers making its way to his hair tugging it harshly as if he was trying to make the voice disappear.

It only caused him pain in his scalp but he couldn't think straight. The voice didn't disappear, it just keeps getting louder and louder.

His ears could hear ringing, a static noise that he was very familiar with ever since he was younger.

'Oh that's where you're wrong Wooyoungie... I'm as real as you, I'll be with you as long as you're here in this world alive and breathing.'

'Did you forget about it?'