Chapter 9

[EDITED] 23.03.15 || 12:53 AM

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Is it okay if it's only the two of us?" Yunho said, not really sure if it was a good thing to say it to the younger.

"W-what do you mean?" Wooyoung asked, confused.

"Wait wait! Don't misinterpret something! What I mean is Hongjoong hyung and Seonghwa hyung can't go with us because of... You know..." Yunho quickly explained, not wanting to make Wooyoung feel uncomfortable.

Both of them fell into an awkward silence, not really knowing what to say after the sudden tension.

Yunho coughed a little bit as if he was trying to clear his throat from the non existing phlegm.

"So uh... The restaurant is just around the corner. Are you hungry now?" Yunho said, hoping the younger would respond and forget about the awkwardness earlier.

"Yeah, a little." Wooyoung replied.

Without wasting any more time, Yunho held his wrist once again and started walking faster with Wooyoung doing the same since he didn't want to be dragged knowing the older was tall. It's like five steps from him is equivalent to only a step for Yunho.

It didn't take long before they stood in front of the restaurant. It wasn't big but it was spacious enough to fit a lot of customers.

The place still didn't have a lot of people since it was around 11 am. Most people would still be in their class or were stuck in their paperworks.

The smell of freshly made food immediately attacked their sense of smell the moment they stepped foot inside the said building.

They picked a spot that was close to the walls of the restaurant since sitting in the middle would make them feel like they're being watched.

When they were comfortable in their spot, they looked at the menu. Most of them had meat while there are still dishes that had seafood and vegetables in it.

When they placed the paper that contained the menu back on top of the table once again, a waiter went to them to ask for their orders.

Both of them ordered meat, Wooyoung noticed that they had the same preferences when it comes to food. He also didn't forget to say his choice of drink which Yunho also followed, also ordering the same drink that he wanted.

They assured the waiter that all their orders were already said before he left to inform the chef to start preparing their meals.

"Well it looks like we both like the same thing Woo." Yunho chuckled, making Wooyoung's attention go to the older male.

"Yeah, It was like a big coincidence." Wooyoung replied, a grin also forming on his face.

Lately, Wooyoung noticed that he was feeling better, his mood has been going upward, no voices bugging him like always, and most of all, he would smile at the smallest things that Yunho would say and do.

"Maybe its fate... You know? Me and you?" Yunho jokes, wiggling his eyebrows as if he was doing a serious agreement between the two of them.

Wooyoung couldn't stop himself but laughed like he didn't laugh before. People were giving them weird looks but they didn't pay attention to their reactions.

"Well, Yunho, I'll think about it. I wouldn't mind a tall puppy being by my side most of the time." Wooyoung replied, joining in Yunho's antics.

Both of them continued to talk to each other, sharing their likes and dislikes, and some of their happy memories in the past.

Wooyoung didn't talk about his past that much because it was like there was a big space in his head whenever he tried to remember a piece of his memory.

It didn't take long before their orders arrived. They thanked the waiter before he left and then they started to silently eat. There will be a time that Yunho will drop a comment, a story, or another TMI about him here and there. Wooyoung also did the same.

"So you're telling me that you also don't like water?!" Yunho exclaimed.

Wooyoung just nodded, confirming what the older said.

"Woo were a match made in heaven! Be mine please!" Yunho once again, started with his silliness once again.

Wooyoung was not really used to it. However, he didn't really mind it because the older was mostly just joking.

"Feel free, let's run together underneath the rays of the sun at dawn as we move towards the future with the company of each other!" Wooyoung said, trying to contain his giggles to look serious.

Wooyoung felt really happy once again when he was with Yunho, he didn't want their meeting to end. Sadly, just like always, Yunho's phone rang.

Yunho answered the phone without looking at the caller.

"여보세요?" Yunho said.

There was a long pause, listening to what the caller was telling the older

"Oh! Hyung its you. What up hyung?" Yunho replied. Was he talking to Seonghwa hyung? Or a different hyung?

"I'm not really busy, I'm currently with Wooyoung. We ate together... Hmm? Okay, okay, I'm gonna put you on speaker phone."

Yunho placed his phone on the table and pressed the speaker phone.

> Woo are you there? Can I be heard now, Yunho-ah?

He heard the voice of his hyung loud and clear. However, something felt off...

"Yes hyung, you're now on speaker phone." Yunho said, assuring the eldest.

> This is urgent, I do hope that I'm not ruining your time together...

"It's fine hyung, we were almost done eating anyways." Wooyoung was the one to reply. He felt something really bad was happening, he didn't know if his mind was just playing tricks on him or was it his gut feelings warning him.

> I need both of your help...

The both of them stayed silent, waiting for the oldest to continue his words.

> I don't know what I should do right now...

"Why what happened hyung? Is there something wrong?" Both of them said it at the same time, worried for the oldest.

They heard their hyung release a deep breath before saying.

> I feel like I want to back out... I can't do it...