Chapter 32

EDITED (24.02.07)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I'm fine Woo it's just that I didn't really expect this." Seonghwa replied, admitting the truth to his friend instead of trying to hide it.

"You'll be okay hyung! We're going to go through this together. I swear that it will be worth it in the end!" Wooyoung replied, giving the older courage as he held both of his cold hands.

"Whatever you say Woo" Seonghwa replied with a smile forming on his face.

There was still a hint of fear running in his veins but in his mind, he knew that if the younger male was with him, he felt safe just like when he was with Hongjoong.

'I should stop thinking about him... It's me, Woo, Yuyu, Min– yeah, just the four of us,' Seonghwa said in his mind. Remembering the said male despite wanting to let him go from his life.

'Today's trip would be alright Seonghwa. I should just stop worrying' Seonghwa said to himself once again as they started to walk up the uneven path.

It took them a few minutes to be able to walk to the entrance of the campsite. The air felt fresh and the view was jaw-dropping. Wooyoung stayed close to his hyung throughout the walk and the older male was glad.

Yunho and Mingi went to talk to the registrar to get some tents— since it was an overnight stay, while Wooyoung and Seonghwa were lost in their own world.

It didn't take them too long before they were given bands to be able to enter. The registrar only asked the amount of people, how long, and if they had food with them since the place had its own dining area so bringing any food outside was not necessary.

Once it was done, they started to walk once again. Their distance from the ground continuously widens as their surroundings get colder. It was not a big problem for them since they were wearing jackets. However, it would be a miracle if they could withstand the temperature once it turns dark.

Once they were at the top, the view that they could see was breathtaking. The journey to their destination was hard and tiring but being able to have a chance to look at their surroundings was worth it.

"Hey guys, the place only had tents for two people so we had to choose but to split up" Mingi said, breaking them from their moments.

After Mingi said the situation, Yunho went to Wooyoung.

"Hey Woo do you want to share a te—"

"Hey Yunho! it's going to be you and me for the night!" Mingi suddenly said before Yunho finished his sentence. Holding Yunho by the shoulders as he lightly pushed the said male to get a tent.

Before the two of them were far from the view of Seonghwa, he saw that Mingi looked back at the two of them as he looked at the older with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

Seonghwa looked at Wooyoung, hoping that the younger didn't see it. It was like luck was on his side because the younger was not looking. He didn't need to go through any embarrassment.

The two of them continued to look at the view, not blurting out any words for a few minutes until the silence felt suffocating already.

"Hey Woo?" Seonghwa said, breaking the silence once and for all.

"Yeah? " Wooyoung replied as he drifted his attention towards the older male.

"Do you know how to build a tent?" Seonghwa asked, a little hesitant.

"Well..." Wooyoung looked away as the older noticed that the younger's ears were a little red. "To be honest hyung... I don't really know how."

"Me too..." Seonghwa said as silence engulfed them once again for a few seconds before the older decided to speak again. "Do you want to set up the tent now before it gets dark?"

"Sure" Wooyoung replied as they started to make their way towards the storage where an employee was sitting down.

They took a tent before finding Mingi and Yunho so they could set up next to each other.

"Oh! What took you guys so long? Did the two of you enjoy the view too much?" Mingi said once he saw them in his view.

Seonghwa knew that Mingi meant something more than the view of the surroundings knowing that he purposely dragged Yunho away from them for a few minutes.

"Yeah it was nice!" Wooyoung replied before walking away to place down his things on the grass.

"How about you hyung, did you enjoy the view?" Mingi said with playfulness hinted at his voice.

He noticed that Yunho had a displeased look for a few seconds when he heard the question before he went over to Wooyoung.

'Did Yunho like Wooyoung?' Seonghwa said to himself, looking at the two of them as they talked with each other. Both of their faces looked happy just like they always have.

"Ooo~ It looks like there's competition~" Mingi said, teasing the older.

"Oh shush Min. You know that I only see him as a friend" He replied, attempting to defend himself.

"Your words are contradicting how you act hyung~ It's hard to accept it because there is still a certain someone bugging with your mind" Mingi said before he dragged the older towards Yunho and Wooyoung to join in their conversation.

"So you're telling me that you guys already finished setting up the tent in just a few minutes?!" Seonghwa heard Wooyoung said in disbelief.

"Yeah, building one is easy! I could help both of you if you want" Yunho said, looking at both of them.

Seonghwa only agreed because he knew that neither he nor Wooyoung knew how to set up one.

"Okay so! it's just simple" Yunho said as he grabbed the tent in his hands before he started to set it up with Wooyoung attentively focused on him and in some instances would ask him questions.

It took a while but the tent was almost done.

"Hey Woo, could you help me hold this part?" Yunho said, handing the item to the younger.

Mingi looked at Seonghwa before patting him on the shoulder.

"It's going to be a long day for you hyung..."