Chapter 8

[EDITED] 23.03.15 || 12:49 AM

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A few days passed by after Seonghwa's sudden confession about his crush on Hongjoong.

Wooyoung noticed that Seonghwa seemed to be more 'busy' and 'occupied' than before. It was mostly a project there, study here, reading somewhere... What made it worse is that it was always with Hongjoong.

It can't really be avoided since they study the same course. However, it seems too obvious that they were mostly together and Wooyoung also knows that the older had an interest in the said male.

Was Wooyoung jealous? In his head, it mostly denied it but his heart said something different.

After that day, Wooyoung also started his own classes. It was a fresh start because no one gave him disgusted, malicious, and loathing looks towards him. It was like the atmosphere was really light, it wasn't suffocating like his previous school. He was hoping that it will continue until he finally graduates.

On his first day, when he arrived at school, the people that they first saw were Yunho and... Hongjoong... Running towards them. The four- the three of them had a chat together, making Wooyoung feel like he was outcast from the people that he knows for only a few hours.

It didn't last long before Seonghwa was once again being pulled away by Hongjoong, saying that they had another project to finish as soon as possible. Was it obvious? Yes, very obvious.

Just like the last time, he was left behind to be with Yunho, the older male was like the shining sun. The boy was always smiling, greeting people along his way but they didn't notice the pain in his eyes when the two eldest left them earlier to have their... Well... Solo time.

Wooyoung didn't know why, but Yunho had a lot of friends. He knows a lot of people that also mean alot to him. Was it because he was attached to Hongjoong? Or was it Seonghwa? Did he like one of them?

The older boy didn't really talk about it and Wooyoung didn't even have the guts to ask since it wasn't really his business. It will only look like he was invading his personal life.

Despite not really knowing much about each other, he was thankful that Yunho showed him around the school. Luckily, Yunho only had one class today and Wooyoung would be starting tomorrow. So they have the whole day for themselves.

Their school was big so it took them a few hours to finally walk around the campus. It was tiring bu-

"Woo! Classes already ended 5 minutes ago, are you there?" His thoughts were interrupted when he saw Yunho in front of him waving a hand in his face as if the older boy was pulling him back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking of something." Wooyoung responded, making Yunho release a grin.

"Are you sure its something? Or is it a someone?" Yunho said teasingly. Wooyoung already knew what he was talking about and immediately lightly pushed him.

"Oh shush, as if you're not also thinking about a certain someone earlier in class. Tell me, if you dare, who's the lucky lad?" Wooyoung said, returning the teasing to the older.

The younger noticed that the more he spent time with Yunho, the more he felt like he was going out of his shell. Was it a magic power of Yunho? Maybe, no one really knows. The older male mostly had an influence on his fellow classmates, always cheering up the mood or the conversation whenever it was needed.

"I think it's really obvious Woo, you just need to look carefully" Yunho said, attempting to mimic the shape of the binoculars with the use of his hands.

"I get it, I get it, is it-" He was about to say it out loud when Yunho's face went into shock and immediately covered Wooyoung's mouth, preventing him from spreading the word.

"Woo you don't really need to say the name, what if someone snitched on us" The older whined, knowing that it could happen. Someone did it to a classmate of his, he for sure knows that he could be next.

"Who would do that to you Yuyu? You're like the n-" Wooyoung's words were interrupted at the sudden opening of the door.

"What are you two still doing here? Your math class is already over, do you want to be locked here?" They heard their professor say, both of them were unlucky because the one that was nearly scolding them was the strict teacher that almost everyone in school hated, despised, and avoided.

"Sorry prof! Won't happen again!" Yunho said followed with a bow before he took his and Wooyoung's stuff and quickly guided both of them out of the classroom not wanting to anger the lecturer even more.

When they were a few steps away, Yunho released a sigh as he gave Wooyoung his things.

"That was a close one. I heard that there was one time that he really locked a student inside there because they fell asleep, but anyways! What do you want to eat for lunch Woo?" Yunho said and immediately changed the topic.

"I don't really know, I'm fine with anything" Wooyoung said, not really knowing what to answer.

"Oh! I know a place, do you like to eat beef?" Yunho asked, starting to feel excitement.

"Yeah, I do like them" Wooyoung quickly responded, making the older smile widely.

Wooyoung couldn't help himself other than smile back at him. The male's smile was too hard to resist.

"Let's go before the table runs out!" Yunho said as they walked at a fast pace.

It didn't take a few seconds before Yunho's pace slowed down. He turned around to face Wooyoung, looking a little sad and gloomy.

Wooyoung didn't know why but he felt as if he needed to cheer the older male up.

"What wrong Yuyu? Is there something on your mind?" There was a quick pause before he responded.

"Is it okay if it's only the two of us?"