Chapter 21

It took a long time but finally here is an update! ㅜ.ㅜ

I hope you enjoy the chapter

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"They're from Hwa, he started giving me these flowers again just like before becuase he was starting to go back to gardening lately. Aren't they beautiful?" What the older said shocked the youngest.

Was he the one that Seonghwa kept talking about back in highschool? Wooyoung said to himself.

He realized that it does connect the dots because how would Hongjoong know that the older liked gardening before. In addition to that, they were also Zinnias, just like what Seonghwa gave to the person that he admired a few years back.

What caught Wooyoung off guard is that he wasn't expecting that Hongjoong and the person that Seonghwa was talking about were the same.

"I'm sorry that it took longer! I tried to arrive here as soon as I can!" They heard a voice behind them and saw that the oldest already arrived, taking a moment to catch his breath.

"Its alright hyung! Putting your academics first is fine, we could wait." Yunho said as Seonghwa sat down on the seat that was available.

"Hwa, I already ordered your favorite. They'll arrive in a few minutes." Hongjoong said as they looked at each other lovingly, going into their own world and forgetting that Yunho and Wooyoung were there infront of them once again.

"So uh, hyung, I never knew that you were interested in gardening before. What made you like them?" Yunho asked breaking the eye contact of the pair.

"Oh, I had two reasons. First is that they really looked nice and it would be a fun experience if I grew them with my own hardwork instead of buying bloomed ones. My second reason is that well..." Seonghwa said, stopping his sentence midway.

Wooyoung noticed that they oldest's ears started turning red. It looked like he was shy? Flustered? Or maybe embarrassed to tell his second reason.

"Well... My second reason is that whenever I see a flower it reminds me of Joongie. So if I had flowers in my garden, it would remind me about him everyday." He said, trying to avoid eye contact from Hongjoong.

On the other side, Hongjoong was also shocked at the sudden revelation.

"Hwa you know that I'm no match against these flowers. They're beautiful and-"

"I know Joongie, you are incomparable! Flowers would bloom and become replaceable as time goes by but you... You're you, no one could ever replace you." Seonghwa suddenly said, making Yunho and Wooyoung look at each other.

If they will be here only to see the their hyungs act lovey-dovey, it would be better if they didn't accept Hongjoong's offer earlier.

They were in delight when their orders arrived. Their hyungs finally stopped and noticed their existence.

But just like before they only had a few conversations here and there and then it would drop into a complete silence.

The four of them focused on eating their meals until it was empty. They stayed for a bit and then leaving after all of them agreed to go to a different location.

They were making their way to a nearby garden when someone called Hongjoong from afar.

"Joongie Its nice to see you here! Its such a small world right?" A male around their age said.

The unknown male was taller than Hongjoong but is smaller than Seonghwa.

"Oh! I thought that you're gonna arrive by friday?" Hongjoong replied.

"I decided to be earlier for a few days so I can familiarize myself in this place." The male replied.

"I forgot! This is San, a very friend of mine from a different region. San this is-" Hongjoong said, introducing them to each other.

Wooyoung started to tone out the voices and went to look on his surroundings.

"Your Seonghwa?! If you only knew, Hongjoong keeps talking about everytime we had a chance to talk through phone! He would always tell me about this boy that would give him flowers a few years ago." San said.

Once again, he and Yunho were left out on the conversation again.

Both of them looked at each other, they were debating whether they join in the conversation or tell them that they had to leave early due to circumstances.

"Hey hyung, me and Wooyoung need to go. We have a project due tomorrow if thats okay with you?" Yunho said to Seonghwa making the attention of the male focus on them.

"Yeah its fine, just message me when you get hom safely." Seonghwa said before the two males started to leave.

"Hwa, where are they going?" Hongjoong asked the older when he noticed that the two were already a few steps away.

"They had to do a project that was due tomorrow thats why they needed to leave early." The older replied.

Hongjoong only nodded before he and San continued their conversation.

They continued walking till they arrive in a small park near the shop that they came from earlier.

'Was it a bad decision to let Wooyoung and Yunho go on their own?' Seonghwa asked himself on his mind, starting to regret his decisions a little.

'No don't be selfish, they need to do their project— but what if they only said that to leave early. But its not my business right?'

He kept asking himself as he walked beside Hongjoong who was still talking to San, forgetting his existence.

'Should he join in?' He asked once again to himself, he had a feeling that it wasn't a bad idea but at the same time it would look rude if he just suddenly joined in.

'Should I leave too just like Woo and Yuyu? But what will be my excuse we have the same classes. Telling that there is an emergency would only worry him.'

Minutes passed and the two continued to talk while Seonghwa really felt awkward.

'They're just friends right? Its not odd... They just close?' He said to himself when he kept on noticing that they were too close.

Thats what friends do right? Walking together while holding hands?

'Am I just feeling jealously?'
▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

We finally got a Seonghwa Pov! 🙃
Next chapters we might focus on Seonghwa (for the first time)

Next update: idk when