Chapter 33

EDITED (24.02.07)

(Reference for the place that they went to is the picture at the top)

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Hours passed by and Seonghwa felt confusion and frustration overpowering most of his emotions.

Throughout the day, the event that happened most of the time is when Yunho and Wooyoung would be close with each other again but in less than a minute or so, Mingi would get between them and discretely change the topic that they were talking about.

If the time becomes right, Seonghwa would only notice Mingi dragging a confused Yunho away, leaving him all alone with Wooyoung once again.

However, it was like the world was against him because only a few minutes would pass before Wooyoung went looking for the said male.

"Hey Woo did you know that once the sun rises, you'll be able to see the clouds– similar to a calm sea!" Yunho said, his voice being heard despite being a few steps away from Mingi and Seonghwa.

The place was quiet and it didn't have a lot of people since it was a little far away from the city.

"I really think they're something between them hyung, I'm not going to ignore it. The fact that they're really close." Mingi said, looking at the older as if he felt bad for the said male.

"It's not a problem Min. If there is something that is blooming between them, who am I to get in the way, right?" Seonghwa replied making Mingi release a sigh.

"One thing left to do for us to be sure... We'll have to ask them personally." Mingi said once again as he looked at the two once again.

"Hey guys, since it's almost sunset, do you want to get some snacks?" Mingi and Seonghwa noticed that the two males were already looking at them as Yunho asked them a question.

"Sure Yuyu b–" Seonghwa stopped his words because Mingi suddenly talked.

"Hyung you and Yunho should check if we closed the tent. Me and Wooyoung could go down first. We don't want any bugs trespassing to our things, right Woo?" Mingi said, looking at Wooyoung as he waited for the youngest's reply.

"Yeah, if it's okay with the both of you." Wooyoung replied, looking back at Yunho.

All of them agreed to the plan. Mingi and Wooyoung started to make their way down to the food station while Seonghwa and Yunho went back to their tents.

"So hyung, how is it? The view looks great right?" Yunho said, breaking the silence between the two of them.

"Yeah, it's nice to have a change of environment for a while. The breeze is a little cold but it's nice." Seonghwa replied as the two of them continued to chat.

While the two were making their way to their tents, Mingi and Wooyoung were going down as they admired the view of their surroundings.

"I didn't expect that this place would be beautiful. It's more astonishing to see in real life." Mingi said, looking at Wooyoung before diverting his attention back at the view.

"I couldn't agree more with Mingi. But it's a little sad because I don't think Seonghwa hyung would enjoy this too much because this place is too high." Wooyoung replied with guilt noticeable in his voice.

"Yeah, hyung may not like heights but I think he wouldn't even agree with our plan in the first place if he didn't feel like going here." Mingi replied again, trying to convince the younger.

"I know Mingi. That's why I look up to Seonghwa hyung sometimes. Even if he's afraid of something, it doesn't stop him from doing anything most of the time." Wooyoung replied, making Mingi snap his attention to the younger.

'It looks like something is going on here.' Mingi said to himself, not believing that there is something going on between Yunho and Wooyoung.

They may be close and the way that they interact with each other may look like a sign to others but their eyes hold a different meaning.

'This is going to be fun.' Mingi said to himself as they reached the food station.

When Mingi and Wooyoung entered, they first looked at the menu to see what they could eat.

They lined up and only waited for a few minutes before they were able to order some food. There were only a few people since they were part of the night batch and most people came for the morning batch.

They decided to pick the food without asking the two males since they were not choosy when it comes to it.

The cashier said that it would be ready in twenty to thirty minutes before passing their orders to the chef.

They left to find a seat that could fit the four of them because most chairs could fit six people and more.

In the end, they decided to pick a table that could be occupied by six people. It was near the window where you could see the view when you eat.

They sat down and placed their attention towards their phones. They would take pictures of the view and check if there were any activities placed in their drives.

It was silent once again. The only thing that they could hear were the birds. It wasn't uncomfortable but it felt like there was something missing.

"So Wooyoung, I don't want to pry or anything but is there something going on between you and Yunho?" Mingi asked, making Wooyoung put down his phone to look at Mingi.

"W-what?! What do you mean Min– me and Yunho are just friends! Nothing more and nothing less!" Wooyoung suddenly responded, shocked at the sudden question.

"Oh?! Then, if it's not Yunho, who is that special person that is in your mind~" Mingi said in a teasing way making Wooyoung's ears turn red.

"Well, I think it's pretty obvious but that person is a little oblivious sometimes... But I don't think I'll have a chance..." Wooyoung replied, not really telling Mingi who that said person was directly.

"If my suspicion is right, is it Seonghwa hyung?" Mingi suddenly blurted out, making Wooyoung shocked.

"How did you know it was Seonghwa hyung?!" Wooyoung said, looking at Mingi as if he did something that's unexpected.

"Did you know what Woo? What did Mingi know about me?"