Chapter 16

EDITED [23.03.31 || 10:32 PM] 

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

The older didn't even talk to Yunho after that. Both of them decided to sit at the ends of the sofa as if the other carried a deadly contagious virus.

Despite the events that happened, Wooyoung was still asleep. They didn't want to wake the youngest because they also wanted to calm themselves down because Wooyoung might sense that something was up if he was awake.

After a few minutes of thinking, Seonghwa realized that he didn't want the day to end like this. He didn't want to leave anyone upset.

That is why he immediately stood up, making Yunho look towards his direction.

Yunho didn't have any time to think when he was yanked up by the older and then dragged to the kitchen where they spoke earlier.

"Yunho..." Seonghwa started, unsure of the words that he wanted to say.

"What is it hyung?" The younger replied.

Was Yunho still mad at the older? Not really, he couldn't hold any grudges to his hyung. Unless-

"I'm really sorry for what I said earlier... I shouldn't let stress affect my words. I didn't really mean to say those things, I was just caught up in the moment." The younger's thoughts were stopped because Seonghwa suddenly spoke up once again.

"I know hyung but I don't think you should be apologizing to me..." Yunho stopped for a while to look at the direction of the kitchen before looking back at the older.

"You should really apologize to Wooyoung and maybe talk about your concerns with him..." after the younger said the piece of his mind, he walked away but the older stopped him.

"Yes I know, that's why I'm gonna talk to him later. I just wanted to say sorry to you too because of this and I realized that me and Joongie would leave the both of you hanging sometimes..." Seonghwa said once again.

"It's okay hyung, I don't have a grudge against you or something, don't worry!" Yunho replied with a smile forming on his face. The older was glad that he didn't do anything that made his friend upset.

After that, Yunho left and went back to the living room with Seonghwa following him a few seconds later.

Was it odd that Wooyoung was still asleep despite the events that just happened? Yes, but at the same time not really. Wooyoung would also be like Wooyoung.

As the two older males waited for their friend to wake up, both of them did their own things. There were still certain times that they did talk about something, however, the topic quickly died down.

The clock already struck one pm, making them decide whether to wake their friend up so they could eat or let him be.

Thankfully, they didn't have to make the tough decision when they noticed that Wooyoung was slowly waking up.

"What time is it? Did something happen?" Wooyoung said once his eyes were slightly opened.

The youngest's hair was sticking all over the place but he quickly fixed it because he knew that two people were looking at him.

"It's already one but don't worry nothing important really happened." Yunho quickly replied to Wooyoung's question.

"And oh, is there anything you guys want to eat? It's already past lunch and we shouldn't be starving here." Yunho spoke up once again.

The three of them decided to choose a place to eat and waited for the delivery to arrive.

It only took less than an hour before they were sitting at the dining table eating their chosen meal.

They chatted like nothing happened between the two older friends but a sudden question from the youngest making them become alerted.

"Hyungs, did something happen between the two of you?" He asked as both of the males looked at Wooyoung at the same time.

"What do you mean Woo? Nothing really happened when you were asleep." Seonghwa replied without stuttering.

"Really? That's weird... It looks too realistic to be a dream..." Wooyoung nuttered to himself but Yunho was able to pick up what he said.

"Realistic or not, it must be all a dream Woo, what is it even about?" Yunho asked, trying not to be suspicious.

"I dreamt that both of you were maybe fighting? I'm not sure, the voices were unclear but both of you looked really upset."

The reply of the younger made both of the males look at each other. Unsure if they should tell the younger the truth or hide it from him.

In the end, both of them decided to tell Wooyoung that it was all a dream and he shouldn't worry about it.

The youngest just agreed and shrugged off the dream that he had earlier and continued eating.

It didn't take long before they finished and cleaned up their mess before going back to the living room to watch a movie with each other.

It was in the middle of their second movie when the oldest mustered up some courage and decided to speak up.

"Wooyoung, could we talk? Just the two of us..." the youngest looked at him and nodded his head.

Seonghwa was the first one to stand up from the couch while Wooyoung just followed him when he noticed that the older was making his way to the kitchen.

Yunho being Yunho, he paused the movie and decided to wait for his two friends to come back after their talk.

He knows what the older will say to him because that was the conversation that they talked about earlier.

Yunho was having mixed feelings about this because he knows if the older tells Wooyoung everything about what he is feeling, there is a chance that the younger could become upset and that could really ruin their friendship with each other and slowly drift away.

He couldn't help and do anything other than wait.

If the youngest forgives Seonghwa, it would be nice...

But if he didn't and decided to end their friendship at that very moment...

Much better...

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎