Chapter 30

EDITED (24.02.07)

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

When Seonghwa finally got his explanation, moving on would be much easier. However he still felt a pang in his chest because his parents were the ones that told him not Hongjoong himself.

The only thing that he had to do was accept and move on, wishing that Hongjoong and his lover could have a good life.

"Hey hyung, are you busy later?" He heard someone say behind him.

He looked behind and saw that it was Yunho with Wooyoung by his side.

Seonghwa felt a weird feeling when he saw the both of them together. It wasn't like this before or was he just too focused on Hongjoong.

He brushed off the feeling before he looked at them again.

"Not really. Why did you ask?"

"Oh me and Woo were planning to go on a trip and we wanted to ask you– and maybe Mingi, to join us." Yunho replied, making Seonghwa think.

He didn't have anything to do right? This trip could also help him to reconnect with them.

"Sure, I'll ask Mingi if he has any plans today." The older replied looking for his phone to send a message to the said male.

Hwa Hyung
> Hey Min, are you busy later?

He sent the message, not expecting for the younger male to respond immediately.

MinMin
> Not really hyung
> Is there something wrong?

Hwa Hyung
> Everything's fine Min.
> Yuyu and Woo asked if you wanted to join us to plan a trip later.
> It's fine if you're not up for it.

MinMin
> Sure I'm down!
> Just tell me where we'll meet up later
> But for now I got to go hyung! My professor almost caught me

Hwa Hyung
> Okay okay
> Listen to your class now Min, Okay?
> Talk to you later

MinMin
> Yeah yeah I will mom
> Bye!

Seonghwa can't help but chuckle at the antics of his friend.

He hid his phone once again in his pocket. Looking back at the two that were waiting for Mingi's response.

"Mingi said yes. He wanted to know where we'll meet up later." Seonghwa said, making the two look at their hyung.

"How about we meet up at the food court that we went to last weekend?" Wooyoung suggested since all of them know where it was. It wouldn't be a hassle to get there.

"Yeah that's a good place Woo. Once we're complete, we could eat or maybe roam around after we make out a plan." Yunho replied, adding more suggestions.

"Sure, I'll message Mingi later." Seonghwa said before they said their goodbyes, heading off to their respective classes.

Time passed by and it was finally the last class.

Seonghwa was at the front of his class, waiting for his professor to finally dismiss them.

He already saw the message that Wooyoung sent that they're on their way already.

At first, they wanted to wait for the older but he declined since outside his building doesn't have any seats available and sitting on the floor was a big no for him.

After a few minutes passed by, Mingi also sent a message that he was dismissed from his classes and he was on his way now.

He didn't have any chance to reply since he was at the front and he could be easily seen. It's not that the professor really cared but he didn't want to give off a bad impression.

"We'll continue the lectures next week. Class dismissed."

Seonghwa heard his professor say the words that he dreaded to hear. He quickly packed up his things from the table, leaving the classroom once he finished, saying goodbye before going to the door.

He went to his locker to put most of his things inside since he didn't have any homework and he already finished his upcoming activities.

He checked his phone and sent a message to Wooyoung and Mingi, telling them that he was just dismissed and was on his way.

It took him a few minutes before he arrived in front of the food court. It wasn't that far so it didn't take too long.

He went inside, looking for them.

"Hey hyung we're right here!" Seonghwa heard someone shout. He looked at where the sound came from and saw the three of them already seated.

He went towards their direction, sitting beside Wooyoung as that was the only vacant seat.

"Sorry hyung but we already ordered something." Mingi said once he was settled at his seat.

"Its fine Min! You didn't have to wait for me" Seonghwa said, reassuring his friend.

The conversation quickly died down and their topic started to drift away.

As the four of them were talking, their order arrived. It was already a meal that was for five people so Seonghwa didn't have to leave and get his own meal.

He didn't want to accept it at first but the three of them were persistent.

They ate silently like always, dropping a few conversations here and there.

As a few minutes passed, they were full.

"How about we go sightseeing on the weekend?" Mingi suggested something different.

"Yeah that would be nice! How about the two of you?" Yunho agreed, looking at Wooyoung and Seonghwa, asking them if they're fine with it.

Both of them said that they were fine with it since it would be a good experience to go somewhere else for once.

"Do you have any idea? Any suggestions of a nice place?" Seonghwa asked, looking at the three of them.

Wooyoung and Mingi shook their heads, telling that they don't have anything in mind.

"I think I know one!" Yunho said, making the three of them look at him.

"Where is it?" Mingi asked with excitement in his eyes.

"I'm not sure but let me search where it is." Yunho answered, taking out his phone to find the said place.

It took him a few minutes, typing and scrolling his phone.

"There it is!" Yunho said when he successfully found it.

He clicked his phone once more before he placed his phone down for everyone to see.

"I think this place would be nice!"