Chapter 46

"You don't eat pani puri like that, you don't know how to eat it," Monica says as she starts laughing.

"The roof of my mouth is probably bleeding because of these puri's,"

"Drama queen,"

"See, take one and then put the whole thing in," Sunil says.

"Okay,"

I put the pani in the pani puri and then as I lift it, I clearly forget to bring my bowl closer because that weak puri just breaks in my hand, spilling the pain all over my pant as everyone around us bursts out laughing.

"I tried,"

"Of course you did,"

"Don't forget I'm driving later, so better watch your words Monu," I playfully threaten her.

"Oh my god, I'm trembling,"

"Come here," I say as I lunge forward but am held down by Rohan.

He pulls me back and places an arm around my shoulder to hold me down the whole time we eat chaat.

"Kids, are you all done? I want to even go and play around in the snow," mom says.

"Haanji, give us 10 minutes to just go and get ready mom," Rohan says.

We all rush to our rooms, change and wear some warm clothes before meeting everyone outside our cabin. My nose has improved a lot over the duration and I can function without having to take pain killers every now and then.

"Sanju, you look better now," dad says.

I grin in his direction and wait with them for Monica and Sunil to come down.

"See, I told you everyone will already be down," Sunil says as he helps a limping Monica down the stairs.

"Shut up Sunil, I really want to work on my own,"

"But me helping you will make things easier for you with that cast around your legs,"

"Stop with that nonsense you two," mom says as she shakes her head.

"Lets go already," dad says as he pulls mom with him.

"You better take care Monu, it can be difficult with the cast and snow and you might never know how difficult taking snowballs can be,"

"Tum toh chup hi raho, you don't want me to mess that healing face of yours na,"

"Stop threatening me,"

"Aha, you can threaten me but I can't possibly threaten you?"

"Haye Rabbah," Rohan face palms himself.

"Will you both stop fighting like kids?"

"Who said we're fighting?" Monu and I say together.

"Me na pagal ho jauga!" Rohan says as he shakes his head and goes out into the snow.

°

Rohan laughs as we drop into our bed.

"It's really not funny, it really aches pretty badly," I mumble as I stare at him as I rub my abdomen, where Monica hit me pretty badly with snow.

He really looks pretty when he laughs. God, I love him so much. He stops laughing and turns to look at me, a soft look on his eyes as he cradles my cheek.

"You're staring, baby,"

"You're very pretty, more so when you laugh,"

My comment only elicits another laughter and my cheeks hurt from grinning because this human, whom I get to call my husband is so beautiful and pretty.

"See, perfect,"

"Well, not more than you, my love, tum toh meri jaan ho,"

"Shut up,"

"Look at you! You are so beautiful," he says as he pecks my lips.

"Hogaya?"

"Kya? I'm serious! My life really is so much better with you,"

"Hein? Nahi matlab, compliment me but itna buttering will get you nowhere,"

"Well, I don't need to go anywhere when I'm with you, baby,"

"Kitna maska baazi?"

"No, but really baby, you are such a blessing in my life I can't even begin to explain,"

"You're a bigger blessing in my life, I'm really thankful I met you Rohan," I mumble as tears well in my eyes.

Words couldn't express my gratitude at meeting this man. He came into my life so unexpectedly but I'm so thankful I met him. I'm so thankful I got married to him. I never knew if anyone could matter as much as my parents and my sister in my life but here this man is, completely owning my heart and as much as it scares me, I just know that as much as he owns my heart, I own his too.

"Awe baby," he says as he wipes my tears away.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm overwhelmed,"

"Don't be sorry, I completely understand," he says as he hugs me tightly.

"I love you," I say as I lean in for a kiss.

"I love you too, baby," he whispers as he kisses me.

______________________________

So, this book has finally come to an end. I'm so sorry it took my so long, but I'm very happy with the way this book came out, I love #Rohana with all of my heart. I gave it my best and I just know if maybe I wasn't so stuck with Uni work, I would have given my 200%. But yeah I guess I'm very happy with how this book turned out. 

See you in my next book, which I'm currently working on and God knows when I'll start posting.

Also yes I'll be posting an epilogue soon. Would you like yo see anything special? I have already written the Epilogue but maybe I could add in 1-2 bonus chapters? 

 Would you like yo see anything special? I have already written the Epilogue but maybe I could add in 1-2 bonus chapters?