6. Chinju Forest.

To cool myself down from the flashback I had, I went to to Chinju Forest. It was rather relaxing in there to sooth myself.

This forest's ambiance is quite dim yet the melodious tune it plays could get one to even dance

This forest's ambiance is quite dim yet the melodious tune it plays could get one to even dance. There was a gentle stream of water flowing at the entrance of the forest.

I removed my shoes and socks, and dipped my toes into the stream. The cold water gently moved along as I closed my eyes and let a sigh.

"Am I interrupting something? I don't wish to but you seem kinda off today." I heard a voice. I suddenly gasped and turned around to see Ayato.

"Ayato? Ho-How did you find me in here?"

"We've been known to each other for 6 months already you know" with a cheeky smile he said

"That doesn't answer to my question M'lord."

"Oh it does and I'm too lazy to explain it either ways"

"Wh-.. Actually what mission do you want to assign me that you've personally come here?"

"No missions, I saw you well leave the estate in quite a hurry as if you were about to burst into some tantrum so I assumed you would be here and here you are."

"I see"

"Is there any matter that's conflicting you? You know I owe you a lot for helping Shuumatsuban."

"..."

Ayato now walked a couple steps forward and stood beside me staring at the same direction as I did.

"You know Y/n, I consider you as my friend rather than just a co-worker.."

"Could you keep me a promise?"

"Oh you can finally speak! sure I could try..."

"Whatever situation you maybe in, never hide anything from Ayaka. No matter how much troublesome and risky it could be, don't just hide it from your only family member."

"For all I care Ayato, I don't want her to go through anything like I did."

From the look on Ayato's face he seemed surprised to hear this from you. He let a small laugh out and had crossed his arms.

"And so that must be the reason you're worked up."

"I had a brother once too. He was no different from you, loved his job terribly but he hid great a many things from me. If I knew a little bit of what he hid, perhaps I could've helped him out..."

"I'm sorry Y/n....but I usually don't hide things from Ayaka.. She's after all my younger sister and well deserving to know everything. If that is what concerns you then I'll promise you that I won't hide anything from Ayaka."

"Thank you, now if you excuse me-"

"Alright alright I'm off, also might I say your no different from Ayaka.. Always coming in the same stream to cool down..." He facepalmed.

"And what's wrong with it hm? He-Hey your gone already??"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

END

A/N: WAA THANKS FOR 1K READS ALREADY1!!! I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO PROGRESS THIS FAST!!!

Guess who got Guuji Yae now 🥰🥰🥰