17.My second nightmare.

Flustered from what I just had read, I closed the book and placed it back on those shelves and quickly went back to the bed

Flustered from what I just had read, I closed the book and placed it back on those shelves and quickly went back to the bed. I hoped nobody saw me walking away.

I got to the bed and placed my face on my palms thinking and wondering how must I approach him from now onward. Suddenly Thoma walks into this entire mess, almost giving me the worst jump scare.

"Hey Y/n! I'm back fro-"

"I swear I did nothin- Oh hello Thoma!"

"You did what?"

"N-Nothing!"

"Oh? you look really red...do you have a fever?"

"I'm fine..."

Thoma touches my forehead and leaves a hum of approval and sat back in of the chairs in the room until I heard a very familiar person's noise. My second worst nightmare. Guuji Yae. She could easily read anybody's face and I'm pretty sure she'll grasp it all immediately. Oh the teasing already fills me with fear.

"Excuse me Y/n, Guuji Yae has come to visit you!" Ayaka said as she entered the room bringing in Guuji Yae in.

"If you don't mind I have some other matters to attend so I'll be taking my leave as well, Thoma you too should accompany me if you can." Ayaka said.

All my mind kept saying was "Ayaka don't leave me alone, please don't."

"Yes M'lady!" Thoma says and walks out.

After they both left, only Guuji Yae and I were left alone in the room. I felt like her eyes were piercing right into my soul.

"So what do we have here, did they hurt you a bit too much hm? Now that I've seen you, I do wish to meet them myself but what a pity, they aren't there anymore." Yae Miko said as she crossed her hands and sat down.

"What do you mean Guuji Yae..? They should be around Yashi-"

"Do you not remember a bit from yesterday?oh dear, there's so much to catch up on.p'"

"I do not quite recollect much.."

"Let's say, it's quite interesting story to narrate.....Ayato was the one who personally found out you were missing and infiltrated the Fatui base. He became a total maniac, murdering each and every Fatui recruit who laid their hands on you."

"So..it was him? My guess wasn't wrong after all..."

"Hmm?said something?"

"U-Uh no!"

"I sense something really interesting between you and Ayato, Y/n. Tell me, is it what I think it is~?"

"Your mistaken Guuji Yae! very mistaken!"

"Oh I think not~ I ought to ask this directly to the rascal himself then."

"Guuji Yae please don't do that."

"Then you should better get talking don't you think, no?"

Oh I was so done for, she found it out....what could you have expected from her anyways..?
And so I narrated the entire situation to her, and I often got to see her chuckling and laughing at it.

"Oh my quite an interesting love story, mind if I got one of my editors to make this as a novel?"

"This is not a joke Guuji Yae, I'm being serious."

"Oh dear, can you not handle a simple joke?"

"Well, first off no secondly if you really want to write this as a novel, don't you think there should be a plot where the Protagonist and the woman should get along as lovers? I doubt readers would even enjoy the meaningless distant relationship between them."

"Oh your asking me for help now?"

"In a way yes, but I'm also making some profits for you by giving you a novel idea, yes?"

"Your very sly, you know that Y/n?"

"I believe, Ayato also calls you that Guuji Yae."

"You do not speak of that to me but I'll help."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
After an entire day of chit chatting and tips from Guuji Yae, about how should I approach to Ayato from now onward, the sun had set.

Guuji Yae left back to the Grand Narukami Shrine telling she had some other matters to attend to leaving me alone once more.

I got up from my bed, legs and arms still hurting from the events yesterday. I then  went to the open courtyard staring at the never ending stars. Suddenly I heard Ayato enter his room.

"Oh-, uh greetings?"

"Hello, how're you feeling now Y/n?" Ayato asked calmly

"Not great, not bad, I feel okay?"

"Great to hear."

There was a sudden awkwardness between us both and I prayed desperately to not seem suspicious to him.

"So-?"

"We have to talk about a matter, Y/N."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N : 10K READS WAAA I LOVE YOU ALL /P

I WROTE THIS BOOK JUST TO IMPROVE MY WRITING AND IT ENDED UP HITTING 10K READS??!?

edit: i'll do a 10k special chapter which doesn't follow the book's plot but somewhat similar.