51. New feelings?

Kazuha stood by the shores, staring at the endless sea for hours after he found out the painful and bitter truth of his family's breakdown

Kazuha stood by the shores, staring at the endless sea for hours after he found out the painful and bitter truth of his family's breakdown. He in fact wasn't a bit sad or mad about that matter.

He rather accepted that fate of his. After all he was no longer a noble man like his family was. He was rather troubled of this stirred feeling he's been having since Y/n's departure.

A new sort of feeling within him, which he was well aware of. It wasn't the feeling of friendship but it was.....Love.

Though he had only met Y/n for couple days, hearing her past and getting to know her made him go head over heels for her.

"Maybe....Maybe Beidou was right."  He thought.

But there was another part of him, which stirred his heart's desire for her. He knew

"She isn't mine after all. Kamisato Ayato had been in love with her. Moreover our age differences make it......hard for acceptance."

The rains began to pour. Thunder was rumbling and lightnings began. A normal Inazuman day.

"Maybe, in another life. I'd love to spend it with you." Kazuha said as he walked away with a slight smile in his face.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Walking by Konda village, I was greeted by many elders there.

"Oh my archons! Y/n! It's you! how are you my dear?" an old lady approached by.

"I am doing fine mrs.Konda!! How are you doing?"

"Ah, I'm doing fine for an old lady. My knees hurt very much."

"Oh..Would you like me to get you some medicines?"

"No, no my child, it's a normal thing for us oldies."

"I see...Anyways granny, I'll meet you a little bit later as I have somebody to meet up with." I said bidding her a goodbye.

I walked quicker towards Inazuma city. An address was given to me by one of the Ayaka's other assistants who work as a ninja and informant for her.

I grabbed the paper in which the address was given and began looking around following the address. Walking by, The place kept getting more familiar each moment.

Eventually I came in front of a place. I kept looking at the paper then staring at the place to verify the place.

"MY OWN HOUSE?" I shouted without realizing.

Suddenly a lady was seen to walk out of my house. Purple eyes, purple hair...purple outfit.....Oh no.

"R-RAIDEN S-SHOGUN??" I stood frozen in one place.

"Hm? You must be Y/n right? Miko has told me so much interesting things about you. Come inside, everyone's waiting for you!" She told gently.

Is she really the Almighty Raiden Shogun whom I used to despise at one point of my life? No way did I just hate such a kind person.

"My, My look at you Y/n, all grown up and matured in just the span of two years." Yae Miko said coming behind Raiden Shogun.

"Guuji Yae.."

"Aw look at her would you Ei, poor little soul has been scared with your presence here~"

"Hm? Relax Y/n, I'm here just to meet you upon Miko's wish."

"I..-I....."

There was a time in the life of Inazumans, where we'd wake up to our casual day and the first thing to hear is a person's scream from Tenshukaku. Mostly ones who challenge the almighty Shogun are the ones who scream.

One, they are either face with the wrath of the Shogun or two they are simply scared of her presence. Looking back at that situation and my situation I'm in between of whether to scream or not.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/n : I'm gonna write a Kazuha fanfic, I promise... In fact I have 2 books being planned right now. A small preview for them ;D

Sorry for short chapter, I was a little too busy with my discord server today.

 A small preview for them ;DSorry for short chapter, I was a little too busy with my discord server today

Thoma fanfic will be coming out first followed by Kazuha fanfic

Thank you^^