25K SPECIAL CHAPTER (Part 2)

"T-Thoma...what did you even...add in here this time.." Ayato said with his hand on his stomach.

"M-M'lord...what did...you add...?" Thoma groaning from the stomach pain beside me.

Lucky enough me and Ayaka got the considerably normal ingredients to taste so we didn't go through any sort of pain unlike the 2 men along with us..

"Just some...boba.."His voice trailed

"Elder brother and Thoma why don't you both rest for a while...you both seem to be in terrible in condition."

"Good idea..Ayaka.." Ayato then fell side wards and began sleeping. Similarly Thoma fell side wards and fell asleep. Me and Ayaka were talking about random things.

After around 30 minutes, Ayato finally got up and I woke up Thoma as well.

"How are you feeling now brother?" Ayaka asked

"A little bit better than before. I feel hungry now." Ayato said

"Then, we should get ordering some food which is appetizing enough." I said

"I agree with Y/n." Thoma said too.

.

"I'll have a Sakura Tempura then."

"May I have a Sakura Mochi?"

"A bowl of Miso Soup please!"

"A Seasoned Kushikatsu would suffice."

After a couple minutes our food arrived and we all dug into it together. For a minute, it felt like I was having lunch together with my family. It had been...so long since I've sat with so many people together for lunch.

"Is there a problem Y/n? Does the food not taste good?" Ayaka inquired me.

"Oh no, it is good..I was just lost in my own thoughts."

"I thought we decided to not think about our work duties here!" Ayato said

"No don't worry it wasn't work duty...it's just that.. it's been so long since I've sat in a lunch table together with a lot of people. The last time I sat like this was,  a very long time ago when I was a young child.."

There was a silence at the table.

"Actually don't bother- I might've ruined the-"

"Don't be sorry Y/n." Ayato said.

"Yeah Y/n, don't be sorry. We're glad to be here to spend time with you!" Thoma said

"Yes, Just as Brother and Thoma said don't be sorry you were just opening up your feelings. If you ever felt lonely you always have us to be with!" Ayaka said.

At one point I would've cried but I was very touched.

"You guys...thank you." I said.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: that's all for 25k special chapter, see you all at 35k :D. It'll be once more the continuation for this story.

So far we've completed 3 destinations, Ogura Textiles and Kimonos for Y/n's route, Yae Publishing house for Ayato's route and Komore Tea house + Hot pot contest for Thoma's route. Last would be Ayaka's route :D

Thank you, and I mean each and every single one of you for supporting this book. I'm in tears we've already hit 25k and 1K votes within just a month and 10 days.

Also you all should join my discord server please 👉 👈

https://discord.gg/bs7mSpVH4u