10K SPECIAL CHAPTER (Part 1)

This has nothing to really do with the main plot of the story, but let's assume this is just a past time, where Y/n had only joined Shuumatsuban for a month or so.

Tysm for the 10k reads :))

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After a long mission at Serei Island, I finally had returned back to Inazuma city. The mission was to track and hunt down some cowards which was really a simple task at first but who knew Serei Island had such a bad ecological condition.

After getting myself out of the shower, all neatly dressed I walked down to the halls to submit my mission reports to Ayato.

Upon entering his office, I felt like I was interrupting his happy conversation along with his sister, Ayaka and close friend Thoma.

"Oh your here. Welcome back how did the mission go?" Ayato changed from being very joyful and funny to a little serious with my presence.

"Could've ended the mission right in Narukami Island if somebody, and I mean somebody had given us an earlier good to go call."

"Ahem."

"Elder brother, were you out playing onikabuto matches with Itto?"

Thoma had a convincing smile to prove she was right and I crossed my arms and stood.

"Um- No? I wasn't! I was at the Tenryou Commission's police HQ."

"For? I suppose getting Itto out of his trouble right?" Ayaka questioned back.

"No...to meet with Madam Kujou regarding the peace talks with Watatsumi Island.."

"Sounds like a lie to me elder brother." Ayaka glared at her brother with a very unamused face.

"Ahem, so Y/n, thank you for tuning in the report very early."

"I'll be taking my leave then." I said and left until a voice called me.

.

.

.

"Wait, Y/n. If you don't mind, could you as well accompany us today?" Ayaka asked me

"Hm? Where might you require my assistance?"

"I meant in an unofficial way. It's been ages since me and my Elder brother has spent time together so we thought of going and spending the day together along with Thoma."

"Oh? I don't know.."

At this point Ayato crossed his hands and was staring into my soul.

"Oh please Y/n, you don't dare to break my sister's heart do you?~" he began

"I don't.."

"Then please do accompany us, after all the more people we are together, the more number of activities and entertainment we can do." Ayato smiled and told.

Oh his warm smile is something quite really....nobody can literally deny to him especially when he's smiling...

"Alright, if you want me to accompany, I'll come."

"Oh thank you Y/n!" Ayaka cheered.

"Alright then m'lady and m'lord do I inform the Komore tea house regarding our visit, now that it's settled?"

"Go on Thoma." Ayato said and Thoma left a small nod walking out.

.

.

After a while even I walked out back to my room at the Estate for getting dressed up as I was still at my formal Shuumatsuban clothing.

I chose my <Enter favorite dress> and tied my hair up in <enter favorite hairstyle>. I wasn't particularly a fan of being late so I got ready quickly and loitered around the garden until Thoma saw me and also gave me a company.

After an hour, we all met back up at the exit of Chinju forest. Ayaka seemed to have planned the entire day out.

"Everybody, here, pick one these paper bits." Ayaka showed her palm filled with nearly 10-15 bits of paper.

"Let's see where do we spend the entire day first?"

After we all took our own paper bits, each one of us began telling,

"Ogura Textiles and Kimonos." I said

"Yae publishing house...." Ayato said with a unamused look

"Oo! I bet you'll love this m'lord! We get to do my game of hotpot challenge at Komore tea house!!"

"Hehe, and I think I've gotten the spectacular one but I don't know if you'd accompany us Elder brother..."

"Don't worry, I will attend it today. After all I'm nobody to ruin the fun or obey strict rules." He chuckled as we four walked through the Chinju Forest.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END OF PART 1.