35. Purpose of his visit.

It so appears, Thoma was the certain somebody who was coming through the hallways

It so appears, Thoma was the certain somebody who was coming through the hallways. There's no harm in him knowing that Ayato is here, inside my room but I do not want him to mistake it for something else.

"Oh good morning lady Y/n! Do you require any help? You just so happened to rush out of your room..." Thoma asked

"Thoma-! Hahaha....no, no there's nothing at all, I was wondering when would breakfast be served." I asked him in order to reduce suspicion.

"Oh? Umm, I don't know how to put this...Did M'lord not give you a visit earlier today? He did ask me to get some fresh Hyacinth flowers for you."

"He did bring me some flowers earlier...but didn't speak much." I replied

"Oh...I see..Hmm I don't know if it would be right of me to tell you the information he was supposed to.." Thoma went into deep thinking.

"Information-?" I asked back

"So you see-" He began only to get cut off his words by Ayato who came out of my room.

"Thoma." He said and came out of the room.

"M-M'lord! your here?-" Thoma asked as he was surprised to see Ayato in my room.

"Yes, I just arrived here to visit Y/n a few moments ago." Ayato spoke.

"Alright M'lord, I'll take my leave as m'lady had some work for me to take care of..!" Thoma said and left.

"Did you really have to come out?" I questioned Ayato.

"Yes because I so wanted to tell you the information myself, rather than letting him do it."

"I hope he hasn't misunderstood anything..." I said in a low voice.

"I don't think, he'd even think of it Y/n..." Ayato said.

I shot Ayato an immediate glare.

"He's smarter than you think." I told back

"I never said he wasn't smart. I simply mean even if he took it in a wrong way, Only Ayaka would come to know about this." Ayato smiled and crossed his arms.

"AND YOU THINK, LETTING YOUR YOUNGER SISTER KNOW THAT IS VERY FINE." I replied back with a raised voice.

"Alright, Alright no need to get so irked with it. I was just joking. Now I think I should speak out the real reason why I've come to see you." Ayato said as he grabbed my hands and lead me back inside my room.

He took a seat inside the room and asked me to be seated as well.

"I know it's rude of me to ask you to do more work, considering I've put you through a lot of troubles...You've said you wanted a break from the Shuumatsuban-"

"My mission is far from being over, Ayato. I cannot ditch this mission in between and leave."

"My point is, can you continue helping me in this. From Lucien, I got to know that our intel isn't wrong. For confirmation, I'd want to know more about Fleur and Arthur." Ayato said in a serious way.

"I see..." I griped my hands tight which rested on my knees. Something scared me. Lucien was no more yet I knew that neither Fluer nor Arthur are good people.

Ayato took a notice of my sudden behavior and got up from his seat. He came close to me and sat on his knees and looked straight into my eyes, telling;

"This time, I refuse to let you do all the work."

"I refuse to leave you alone."

"I will accompany you. Either from a little far or right next to you."

"I will not let anybody get close to you or harm you in any way ,Y/n." He stared deeper into my eyes and held my hands.

"I'll...do it.." I mumbled.

"Just, be beside me. Don't leave out of my gaze."

"I trust you...just don't let me break once more..."

Before I knew it, I gave myself completely and fell into the the deep violet iris of his. I couldn't help but stare at him so desperately, as he was the one who gave me so much comfort after a long time.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: Another fluff chapter, let's get serious the next chapter shall we :)