25K SPECIAL CHAPTER (Part 1)

Note : Read the previous 10K special Chapter in order to understand this.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After the trip at the Textile store we headed towards Yae Publishing House, where Guuji or Editor Yae was checking on her sales until she noticed us. I saw fear on Thoma's face and a gulp from Ayato. Ayaka on the other hand, had her face straight with a smiling face.

"Oh my, look at what we've got here. The entire Yashiro Commission." Yae Miko said as she crossed her arms on one another.

"Greetings Guuji Yae! We were just spending our day around the city today." Ayaka began

"Oh? Surprising to see Mr. Commissioner accompanying you as well or else he'd be somewhere in Chinju Forest." She said with a sly look

"Ahem, Guuji Yae I suggest you not jump into conclusions." Ayato said

"Am I jumping into conclusions dear? I was simply stating facts." She shrugged off

"Pff." Thoma and I giggled slightly knowing what Guuji Yae was trying to insinuate about Ayato.

Ayaka left a small laugh and smiled at her elder brother who was technically about to start a good indirect argument with Guuji Yae.

"Alright, Alright Ayato, I'll stop teasing you for the day as I have other matters to attend with. Do enjoy yourself others, especially you Y/n. Read all the books I've suggested you." Yae Miko said as she walked away.

"Oh don't tell me she's been feeding you poison as well Y/n." Ayato said

"What? She seems like a fun person to hang out with."

"Fun..? She's scary to me.." Thoma said

"Hm, only Y/n and I truly support Guuji Yae here." Ayaka said

"The way she teases me at times..." Ayato began.

"Brother, you wouldn't mind if I told them what happened as kids?"

"Ayaka.."

"I suppose I'll take it as a yes." Ayaka said giggling

"When our father was the Yashiro Commissioner, he often visited The Grand Narukami Shrine. One summer he took us both to the shrine. Guuji Yae was introduced to us for the first time in our life. I was only 8 years old and elder brother was 13 I think.

Guuji Yae and I got well along at the first meeting. She read me some kids novels but as for elder brother and her, it was enmity at first sight. Apparently at the first meeting, Brother called foxes 'mischievous and sly' and when Guuji Yae tried to correct him, he disagreed to that. Ever since that petty sarcastic arguments between them began" Ayaka chuckled.

"Foxes are still mischievous and sly, nobody can change my mind." Ayato said as he crossed his arms

"M'lord has a point tho." Thoma said

"See Ayaka, even Thoma agrees with me. What about you y/n?" Ayato said proudly.

"I have no comments but Guuji Yae can be quite a tease at times.."

"That's another point, I win Ayaka." Ayato said with a grin.

"Alright, alright elder brother. No need to get so feisty with that." Ayaka smiled

After a while of going around and choosing our favorite books to read we decided to head off to the Komore Tea house for lunch. Before lunch we decided to have a weird hot pot contest hosted by Thoma.

We enter the Tea house and got welcomed by Taroumaru, a shiba dog who was the owner of the Komore Tea house. Upon seeing Thoma, Taroumaru barked happily and wagged it's tail.

Taroumaru also then began licking Ayato's hands as he tried petting him. Aw what a nice scene to see.

After that, we got settled into a private room. Some workers brought in ingredients and a hotpot to cook in along with some beverages.

Some of the ingredients looked weird...and some seemed edible.

"So I'm sure m'lady and m'lord knows this game of hotpot very well, But for Y/n I'll explain it once more" Thoma said with a smile

"Okay."

"Rules are simple, everybody prepares ingredients of their own choice, mix it into the hot pot together ,close your eyes take one of those ingredients from the boiling hot pot, taste it and guess who's ingredient it was. The person to eat and guess most of the ingredients would be the winner!"

"Sounds fun." I say without actually thinking.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: I'll be off to write part 2 which is final part for this short story :D