7. Oni who wants a rematch.

"Is it the regulars or do I have any better thing to do today?"

"The regulars" Ayato told as he was sipping his Boba tea

I sighed and placed my arms crossed and began;

"Do I no longer have a job at Shuumatsuban?"

"Go make some trouble, You'll get a good mission to undertake" He had his iconic grin on his face.

I scowled back at him

"What about the Gendou case I told you earlier?"

"Don't worry Momoyo and the traveler got it covered."

"You assigned that to them and not me what a total jerk you are.." I mumbled low.

"Hmm you said something? I couldn't quite grasp what you said."

"I said nothing."

"Well I have paper works to sign and approve of, mind lending a hand?"

"No thanks, I'll be off to the city or something."

"As the lady wishes-" Ayato said stretching his legs on top of his table as I walk out strutting.

I walk out of the room seeing Thoma and Ayaka talking to people who were addressing their issues to them. I thought of joining them but it really seemed boring.

Bored out of my mind I decided to go pay my friend Yoimiya a small visit. It's been a while since I've met her, mostly due to me being busy with my own work. Of course she wouldn't mind that right?

Right?

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE! IT'S BEEN AGES! I'VE WANTED TO SHOW YOU MY NEW BATCH OF FIREWORKS FOR A WHILE NOW YOU KNOW!?" Yoimiya began shouting.

"Uh Hello! Yoimiya-" I was cut off my sentence until I heard another familiar voice. Oh it was too familiar, just too familiar that I even smelled trouble coming my way.

"Y/N! HELLO"

"Oh no, he's here for it again..." Yoimiya began

"I'M BACK HERE FOR MY-"

"Your rematch...." I continued

"Ahaha your sharp as ever Y/n now let's begin! I've been listening to Ayato's excuses for almost 4 months now about how busy-"

"Sorry who were you again?" I acted dumb

Yoimiya and and the other man was surprised by it.

"Huh? Y/n are you sure you don't know him?" Yoimiya asks

"Hmm...I don't remember" At this point I heard whimpers from him and decided to not fool around anymore.

"Okay, Okay I was joking around! Couldn't you have taken a joke a bit less to the heart? sheesh Itto you do have a mind of a nine year old."

"What's wrong with nine year olds?" Itto asks

"They- actually never mind I doubt you'd even understand." Yoimiya said

"Now back to the topic Y/n, I'd like to challenge you for a game of cards once more! Because I, Itto never loses" he said as he combed his hair

"Uh huh"

"Correction: Never wins" said Yoimiya while grinning.

"You- actually we can have a rematch a little later,  Getting Y/n to have a rematch is quite hard okay?"

"I'll win it like usual~" Yoimiya told

I was laughing at the little argument Itto and Yoimiya were having until I felt a pair of eyes were surely on me. I looked around the surroundings and did notice a somebody was staring at me. They had a hood over their head so I couldn't recognize them.

I wanted to end it all so I decided to go up to this unknown man with a hood, and talk but as I approached him he began running. This left me no choice but to find out who he really is so I began running along with him.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: THANKS FOR NEARLY 1.5K READS ❤️

 Just how many of you Ayato simps are out there reading this?