Q&A chapter~

Before one of you goes asking me "where's the new chapter" I'm gonna run away to Antarctica and pretend I never saw that question 🏃🏃

I swear I'm not bringing up an excuse for not writing a chapter today...totally.

Q

Q.1 When do you plan to end the Elegance book?

Probably by June?? I could try finishing it this month but no, I wanna take things slow with this book. It's very fun to write this book actually.

Q.2 Will there be any more Ayato fics in the future?

Maybe, Maybe not....Who knows. 👀
If I ever have an urge to write another Ayato fic, I'll keep all my other stories on hold and write it :)

Q.3 Do you really love me (tenma 🥺🥺) as your child 🥺🥺😖😖

Yes I do Tenma. Now go back to doing your work 🏌️

Q.4 How many chapters are estimated to be there? (Until the book ends)

80 chapters as of now!! Unless I decide to bring in more chaos and angst which I likely won't.

Q.5 Will you do Roo x Reader?

What is wrong with you all, no I won't 😦😦

Q.6 What type of person do u wish to be?/ who do u aspire to?

I-.....this question made me zone out for 30 minutes. I think I'm good as myself and I don't really look up to anybody because I'm girlboss/j/j/j

Q.7 Does y/n have any other family members or are they all dead💀💀💀💀(like cousins and grandparents)

Until you asked me this, I never really thought of it in depth. But assume she has no cousins and her grandparents are long gone. Really good question though!

Q.8 Can you marry me? 🙂

No, you'll have to go through my discord wife Tatakae/Shira for that.

Q.9 What made you write an Ayato fanfic?

I remember it was the third or the fourth day after Ayato's official drip marketing came in and suddenly a thought popped up in my head.

"Why don't I write a Kamisato Ayato fanfic?"  But then I had really 0 clue about him. Later that night I did the Shuumatsuban related world quest and I started to know more about it 🏃
After that day, I kept finding more new things related to Shuumatsuban and eventually I thought why not make the reader an assassin.

An assassin with a small sad past, High role within the Shuumatsuban and close to Kamisato Ayato. Oh, and I also had an urge to write a Scaramouche fanfic, but for some reason I was too indulged in Kamisato Ayato fanarts. Especially the book cover's fanart I used. Then one of my friends, Atsuko or shortly called 'Atsu', encouraged me to write the Kamisato Ayato fanfic.

And boom that's the history of me and this book.

Q. 10 Will you do Roo x reader cop AU + handcuffs kink is my question.

Oh my suddenly my eyes went blurry! I cannot find my spectacles! Send help. Moving onto next question ahaha....

Q.11 Will Ayato do the suspicious thing with us <33 (Whoever gave me this question, just know I'm coming after you with a duct tape. <3)

Go touch grass!! It looks real pretty and nice to touch.

Q.11 Favorite Ayato fanfic except Elegance?

Okay first up, I love every authors out there who writes Ayato fanfics and I do read most of them. All of them writes wonderful stories and I support most of it! the ones I'll be telling are the books I await an update or look forward to knowing what's gonna happen

If you ask current favorite Ayato fanfics it would be;

~SERVICE [Kamisato Ayato] by Wasabikawa

~Enchanted By His Beauty; Kamisato Ayato x Reader by MonoLatte

~Contractual Wife.| ##Kamisato Ayato by yaeisaku

[All of these are their @ on Wattpad, go support their books if you can! Would be greatly appreciated ^^]

Q.12 How long do you plan on writing books?

As long as I'm capable and motivated enough, I'll write!

Q.13 Will there be Elegance part 2?

Sadly no. I plan to end the book in few more chapters actually. Maybe another book with another story and another AU? I'm not a certain person at all :)

Q.14 How much hours do you spend in single day for writing a chapter in Elegance?

If it's more of a casual story with fluff, I spend hardly 3 hours writing it. If it's angst, I spend usually a day and half to write it because I don't want to miss on important points/twists.

Q.15 If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?

I'd mostly be a Koala or a Panda as I'm very lazy irl 💀💀 or even better a sloth.

Q.16 Do you update the book everyday?

If I have a long break from school, yes I try updating it everyday. As for days I go to school, I may update only once in 2-3 days

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Anyways, I've tried answering most questions. If you have any question you may ask and I might respond immediately??

Also just a small...request?

Could you all go and read Enchanted By His Beauty written by MonoLatte? She's been hiding behind the walls as an Author and I want to bring her out of it.

If you want the book link, it's always there on my lists or I could send it to you as well!!

Thank you!! <3