75. The Ocean of Never Ending Love. [END]

TW : Injections, Murder, Drowning

TW : Injections, Murder, Drowning. (Angst)

I opened my eyes slowly. I took a look around and it appeared to be some sort lab. It was very dimly lit. My hands were tied firmly to the chair and so were my legs. In front of me stood a man with a mask on his face.  There were a bunch of test tubes filled with chemicals and in front of the man stood a robot.

The man was seen smirking at it.

"So your finally up L/n Y/n. Magnificent isn't it?" He asked.

"Which rank do you place amongst the Harbingers now? The clown?" I replied sarcastically.

"Quite not there. Perhaps the doctor." He said back with a tint of annoyance.

"The Doctor you say. Where are the children. What do you want to do with them." I asked. The man laughed like a maniac.

He began walking sideways. My gaze followed him. He snapped his fingers as a bunch of lights turned on.

I was horrified at the sight. Seven children, all laid unconscious on different beds.

"What did you do to them!" I shouted in anger as I tried breaking free of the ropes that bounded my hands.

"Oh don't worry, I haven't done anything to them yet. As far as I am concerned, their mere lives really don't matter to me and I haven't done anything because I've left all of the required serums and potions back in Snezhnaya." He responded bluntly. This man was truly a maniac.

I stared coldly at him. Though he wore a mask, his grin was visible.

"But you Y/n, Your are one of a kind. To be capable of  suppressing Scaramouche's curse, you are one fine specimen. Hence why once I'm done with a little chaos here, I'll be putting you into an experiment." He replied.

"You won't lay a finger on me, Fatuus. I have killed many Fatui Agents, mages, generals and commanders and as long as I can live and walk, I can always redo it all again." My eyes were focused completely on him. He walked closer to me.

"We'll see about that. I have to complete a show tonight by burning down an entire village." He said. I suddenly felt something piercing through my skin. He had injected something into me.

"Y-YOU-!" I gritted my teeth in pain. My entire body started to ache.

"Don't worry, It won't kill you but will make you weak and fragile. So sit still, I'll be back in a few hours." He said with a grin and walked away.

Back at the Kamisato Estate:

Ayato and Ayaka were seated together, looking through information available to them. The ninja who was dispensed by Ayato to trail Y/n, returned.

"M'Lord! We have a problem! Y/n- S-She was captured! There were too many Fatui there for me to completely track her down."

Ayato turned towards the ninja, he was shocked. Ayaka left a slight gasp.