19. My Kimono.

The next day, I woke up quite early and cleaned up Ayato's room

The next day, I woke up quite early and cleaned up Ayato's room. I moved out of his room, walking on tip toes as it was really early. The only thing I had to be careful of was- To not wake a tired man like him at this time.

I walked out of the room and while passing his office, I saw his doors open. I slowly entered to see the light blue haired man sleeping on his chair with his legs on the table and face on his palm. He looked adorable sleeping calmly.

His windows were open with the curtains blowing due to the gust of the wind. The cold breeze brushed his front hair as it blew. Oh what was I doing? This is no time to adore his features as I have to go back to my room. I've troubled him quite enough already.

I swiftly got out of the room and walked back to my room. On the way I met many maids working at the Estate, who greeted me and asked if I was doing okay.

I reached my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and exhaled. Yes I was quite tired from all the recent events and the amount of medicines I had been taking just for recovery but I had to be at my best, considering I'll have to attend the party as Ayato's fiancé.

Talking about the party...I needed clothes and I mean real good ones for this. That is when I remembered about the Kimono, Ayato had bought me many months ago. I quickly went to my wardrobe and began searching for it.

*Knock, Knock*

"Come in" I said as I was searching through the Wardrobe

"Hey Y/n! Wha-"

"Thoma? Oh hello! Sorry uh it's a bit messy around here.."

"What are you looking for? That too at this hour of the morning?" Thoma asked me as he leaned across the door frame.

"A Kimono."

"Kimono? Are you attending any festival today-?"

"No, for the party."

"Oh? If that's the case, I could always arrange you a new better one."

"Thank you Thoma, but no I need to find this Kimono. I don't know if you remember but couple months back, you, Ayato and Ayaka had asked me to accompany you all to the city for fun and Ayato had bought me this Kimono."

"Oh~" Thoma smirked

"What's with the smirk!?"

"Nothing seems quite wholesome how you want to wear that Kimono as m'lord's fiancé~"

"Oh get out of here Thoma, out now."

"Alright, alright I came to ask how were you doing actually and what would you like for breakfast?"

"I'm doing well and I'd like whatever is being prepared for breakfast actually."

"Okay then! I'll be off. Seeya later!" He waved and left.

I once again focused back into searching for the Kimono. I never knew that I had these many dresses in my wardrobe considering I only wore few.

After pulling the stacked clothes from the bottom and scattering them all over the bed, I had finally found the very same Kimono he had bought me. It was a <Insert favorite color> Kimono with sakura petal designs on it. To be honest it was perfect.

I griped it tight in my hands until I heard Thoma call out for me from the corridors.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: Sheesh thank you all for the 600 votes!! I hope your enjoying reading this.

Also I've got my discord account, so if you want to add me here's my tag :D

Roo#4401

Maybe I'll make a discord server later??? or not depends