37. Return of Y/n.

Inazuma's weather wasn't the best weather

Inazuma's weather wasn't the best weather. One moment it would be a perfect day and the next it would be a heavy downpour.

We were still at the breakfast table, chatting away casually along with the Fontainers. At one point I stopped speaking as I thought Ayato didn't want to interrupt my conversation, Yet he did not speak. He was lost in his own thoughts.

Fleur was enjoying his warm cup of tea while Arthur was smoking his cigar outside.

I slowly tried tapping Ayato's hands in secret to bring him out of thoughts. He suddenly got back to reality. Fluer asked Ayato,

"Mr. Kamisato..are you alright? you don't seem well today."

"Perhaps it is the weather Mr. Fluer. One could hardly work or think in such a gloomy ambience yet the downpour puts me at ease sometimes."

"Ah, I see. Then I suppose you wouldn't enjoy your time in Fontaine as it downpours there most of the time! I am very used to this."

"Hm. Intriguing." He said and concluded his talk.

I stared at his plate. He didn't eat anything. He kept tossing the egg roll around with his chopsticks.

All of a sudden, Hisashi- one of Shuumatsuban's most trusted spy came running inside the room. He was wet from the rain and had a paper in his hand.

"LORD AYATO." He barged in.

Ayato suddenly turned around to see him.

"Hisashi! What's the matter?!" Ayato got up and went close to him.

"LADY AYAKA AND HOUSEKEEPER THOMA....THEY WERE KIDNAPPED." He was panting.

I got up from my seat in disbelief.

"M-My lord, I-I was scouting around in Chinju forest until I saw this random paper on the floor. A-At first it seemed like a trap, but it wasn't! Upon reading this letter, I made my run back immediately to the Estate." He handed over the paper to Ayato.

I went closer to Ayato as he began reading the letter.

From: Fatui.
To: Kamisato Ayato.

Mr.Kamisato, we have long wished for coming in good terms along with the Yashiro Commission. We approached nicely yet you turned down our offer with multiple assassinations of our members. Do not worry, your sister and housekeeper will give us company for a little more while. Who knows we might eventually hurt them? There's no other way for both the parties to come on a equal level of damage.

There's no point in finding us as well.

Ayato was fuming with anger. His grip on the paper was so tight.

I lost myself reading that. I understood Ayato's anger and worry now. I knew who exactly was responsible for this.

"Hisashi, please leave the room and close it from outside." I said.

"Y-Yes M'lady!" He quickly left the room and locked it from the outside.

I then took off some accessories from my kimono to walk a bit more comfortable. I even took off my low heels.

Arthur who was focused looking outside and smoking now had turned inside to see what is happening. Fluer was pretending to look away as if he knew nothing.

Ayato was staring at my actions.

I clenched my fists tight and stood parallel to Fleur.

"What's the matter Lady Y/n and Mr.Kamisato-!!"

I pulled him out of his seat using his shirt collar. He placed both his hands on my arms and gripped both my hands tight in an attempt to push me away but I had kicked his knees. He lost his foot hold which made it easier for me to push him forcefully into the walls.

Arthur instantly pulled out a sharp dagger from one of his pockets. Ayato noticed it and summoned one of  his hydro clones. As Arthur made a run towards me, Ayato's hydro clone came in front of him and deflected his attack.

I turned around towards Ayato, who gave me a sign which meant he'd deal with Arthur and I can deal with Fleur. Ayato then got his hydro clone to push Arthur into some other room.

Fluer got back upright, and tried running towards me motioning a punch. I quickly moved behind him as he got close and twisted his other arm. He winced in pain. I kicked his back which sent him once more to the wall. Who knew I could've fought so well with a kimono.

"Did you really think we were mere idiots? Idiots not capable of knowing who you are and who you might be acquainted with?" I asked.

Fleur laughed.

"Quit your laughing. Tell us where is Ayaka and Thoma at." I threatened.

"Ahahaa....do you..do you really think you can challenge the Fatui? They will destroy you and the Kamisato clan!"

"Answer my question."

"And What if I didn't?"

"You ought to not ask such questions but since you've asked..." I turned around looking for the very same dagger Ayato's hydro clone had deflected. Fleur was horrified after seeing the what I was looking for.

"Perhaps you already know the answer to what would happen, no?" I said as I picked up the dagger from the floor and showed it to him.

He for a moment gasped.

"Answer now." I said as I placed the dagger at his throat.

"ANSWER." I raised my voice. The dagger was adjacent to his throat, almost slitting his skin a bit. A little amount of blood oozed out.

Upon seeing the blood he was scared.

"OKAY, OKAY I-I'L SPEAK...." He said in fear.

I moved the dagger away from his throat. I took a seat nearby and seated down.

"Move an inch and I'll make sure you'll never see the light of the day." I threatened him and awaited for Ayato to bring Arthur back.

I rested my face on my hands, suddenly Arthur came in hitting the wall. He had a lot of bruises. Ayato soon after came in. He sat down to one of the chairs with his legs crossed over one another.

"Now, speak up." Ayato said.

His eyes were burning with anger. Thank god this man had not murdered anybody in the room yet.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
END

A/N: It is nearly 4 am and I wrote this out of boredom. If there's spelling or grammatical mistakes I am sorry I'll fix it later :(