0912. - sunoo one shot.

the room, filled with decorations and a lit up cake, placed in the middle of the dinning table. sunoo waited ecstatically in the dinning room. with a pout on his face , sulky sitting like and the wait began. impatience slowly grew as he drummed his fingers on his lap anxiously questioning " it's 9 now , where are they..". unexpectedly the doorbell rang. jerking up from his lethargy, fixing his hair and t-shirt then ran towards the door meeting with a tall silhouette. he smiled brightly as he placed his hand on the knob swinging it open to disappointedly meeting the mail man shuffling through his bag filled with letters. his high expectations fell."uh-h kim sunoo shi ?" the mail man stuttered. with a pretentious cheerful persona, sunoo replied "mhm, thats me !" as he grabbed the letter from the mail man slamming the door on his face.
" aish shiii what the heck is his problem ?! " he mumbled while quickly turning away, descending the stairs.
sunoo clenched his fist at the thought of what had just happened as the letter crumbled in his palm. the embarrassment of that big smile in front of a mail man replayed in his head as his gaze turned cold , he surveyed the clock ticking to 22:35, his blood began to boil.
ripping open the letter to a one liner note.
' sorry hyung '
                  -NK.
sunoo then sat down in front of the dinning table where the cake was left lighted up, ripping the letter into pitiful bits and pieces and letting them fall onto the cake. his eyes welded up with tears as he sobbed in betrayal like a helpless baby " that is SO selfish " he uttered " THAT'S FUCKING SELFISH " he wailed and screamed in resentment.

the young raven boy then grabbed the knife that was placed beside where he sat and stabbed aggressively into the lighted cake, his pinkish plump lips mouthing out profanities thinking about the cake he spent hours baking and decorating to pure contentment , the thought of the scenario where he wrote invitations in a jiffy due to his pure excitement till his hand ached. sending them out to 6 of his best friends or so he thought to be.flinging the candle across the room, he grabbed pieces of cake with his bare hands throwing them at the wall in front of him leaving mint coloured icing stained on both walls and the floor shrieking in agony . his lips, uttering wails and curses soon twisted into a malicious smirk making him sardonically laugh at his thoughts.

sunoo  hurried up the stairs into his room, assertively swinging his door ajar. scattering around his desk topped with a pile of mess sweeping everything on the floor to be greeted with a photo of him with 6 other boys. grasping on to the nearest scissors and snipping off the tallest boy among the 6 swearing and cursing in , accidentally cutting off his soft delicate skin. screeching in agony the young raven curled up into a ball sucking the thumb that was bleeding ,   blaring in both vehement and torment. sunoo cursed " it was you ni-ki, you did this too me you took them away from me and now , its your turn to feel it"
abruptly bursting into hysterical laughter, sunoo crawled to his bed frame, lifting the cloth to reveal a bloody axe. he smiled in contentment on his idea as he dragged the axe into the silky moonlight. in a satanic tone sunoo added.
"a devil will always remain the devil"
_________________________________________
my apologies for the profanities used in here  ૮₍ ˃̵ࡇ˂̵ ₎ა + how dark it is..
this was my 15th birthday gift for myself (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
enjoyyyyyy mwah
story by : ๑•̀ᗢ•́๑