the last - jungwon one shot.

Lying back against the crimson red carpet as he observed the glass chandelier sway side to side. The little boy stretched out his arms as a yawn escaped his mouth while time ticked by. "Heeseung hyung! Dont you think we should play a game ?" Jungwon ecstatically questioned.

No response.

Breaking off his lethargy, Jungwon sprang up to properly face Heeseung.Smirking at his dear hyung, Jungwon commented.

"Do you know you look more handsome when you smile ?" while pinching Heeseungs' cheeks which formed a smile on his face as blood began trickling from his mouth down his chin and on to the velvet crimson red carpet. "Ah- you're dirtying my hands." wiping his bloody hands on to the motionless boy.

Smiling in contentment he kneeled infront of heeseung as he caressed his hair. "Heeseung hyungg, rest up! We have a whole lot of walking to do." as Jungwon pushed the poor boys head watching him fall to the ground. Suddenly jerking up and scrambling towards the other room to grab a brand new shovel among the other dirty ones then hurrying back to show to Heeseung.

"Hyung look, it's a new one !" Jungwon beamed. No reply. Sinisterly, the boys' tone fluctuate as he tilted his head shoving the shovel on to the motionless boys throat. " Arent you grateful ? You are getting a new shovel , Sunghoon got the rusty one but you ? special huh." dropping the shovel and continuing in a brighter tone, " Anyway, you are not any better than him."

Dropping the shovel and squatting down the young raven boy hissed. " You've had a long enough nap haven't you , ungrateful brat. " grabbing his hyung by the neck tie alongside picking up the fallen shovel , dragging him towards the garden where the last victim lay.
_________________________________________
an ; im addicted with these types of plotsss ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
to the hee stans i love yall mwah im sorry i made hee d¡e
+ enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy
story by : ๑•̀ᗢ•́๑