Dreaming a Dream • Jung Wooyoung (ATEEZ)

There he was again. Dreaming the same dream. The amount of times he had dreamt about her were countless. At first, he thought it was just a random dream. And that he was just dreaming about a random girl. But as time went on, he grew more curious as to why he would be dreaming the same dream every night.

"Wooyoung!" Hongjoong called out for him. Wooyoung snapped his head towards him. "What's on your mind? You have not been able to focus during this practice. What has gotten into you? Are you feeling unwell?" Hongjoong followed up.

"Huh? Oh, I'm just tired." Wooyoung answered. Hongjoong let his gaze linger on Wooyoung for a while before proceeding to divert his attention to Seonghwa who was trying to calm the crazy Mingi and Yunho.

"You dreamt about her again, did you?" San asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung wordlessly nodded.

"I don't know why I'm so affected by this dream." Wooyoung stared into oblivion, not paying attention to the chaos that was happening in the confined practice room.

"Alright guys, let's continue our practice. The sooner we finish, the sooner you can go home and cuddle into the warmth of your bed." Their choreographer stated, getting the attention of all the members. They quickly gathered in front of the mirror and got into their respective positions.

As soon as the song started, Wooyoung let his body loose. His body moved to every beat. He stared at his own reflection at the mirror. He perfectly aligned his body with the rest of his members, dancing in sync. The music slowly faded and Wooyoung found himself on the cold floor, trying to catch his breath.

"Nice! That's all for today. Rest well and I'll see you again tomorrow." Their choreographer bid his goodbye and left the room first.

The members were finally at their dorm, each minding their own business or enjoying one another's company. Wooyoung, on the other hand, laid on his bed staring at his ceiling as if there was something interesting in it. Slowly, he drifted to sleep.

Wooyoung walked through the familiar path that always led him to her. There she stood. Her back facing Wooyoung. There were soft hums escaping her lips, calming Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung, is that you?" The girl asked when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around. Wooyoung caught sight of the girl, once again, he was mesmerised by her beauty. She had a captivating smile, and the way her eyes sparkled drove him crazy.

"What took you so long? I was waiting for you." The girl pouted, he traced her angelic features. God why did she have to be so beautiful?

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung whispered. He looked at her endearingly. He wanted to know who she was. He longed to see her in real life.

"I have a question." Wooyoung started, getting the girl's attention. She turned to him and gestured to him to ask her his question. "What's your name?" He asked. But before she could utter her name, Wooyoung was jolted awake.

"Sorry, I dropped a glass and it shattered." He sighed. He was so close to knowing her name. Curse you, Kim Hongjoong.

After that night, Wooyoung never dreamt about her again. He never got the chance to ask for her name.

"I only long for the day I dream about you again, whoever you are."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

honestly idk what this is but lets just go with it😃👍
i wrote this at like 3am and i edited it the next morning and didnt know what the heck i was writing
anyway

honestly idk what this is but lets just go with it😃👍i wrote this at like 3am and i edited it the next morning and didnt know what the heck i was writing anyway

Original Storyline: S