Ghosting • Choi Beomgyu (TXT)

Her <3

hey...
r u free rn?
seen

bro-
did u just leave me on seen?
seen

__________________________________________________________

Sighing for the nth time, he placed his phone down on the table. 'Maybe she's busy right now...yeah that's why she's not answering her phone' He thought to himself.

"Hey Beomgyu, why the long face?" His roommate asked.

Taehyun cleared his throat, signalling for Hyuka not to ask that question. The younger boys exchanged worried glances, and sighed.

Hyuka walked to Teahyun. "Does he know yet?"

"No, he thinks she's ghosting him", Taehyun answered

At that second, Beomgyu's phone lit up, indicating that someone texted him. But he was met with disappointment when he saw that she had posted on her social media. Photo sequences of her and her friends having fun and the clear blue sky. His eyes trailed to the caption. '#The_sky_is_so_beautiful_today'

Just then, a notification popped up at the top of his phone screen. From her.

__________________________________________________________

Her <3

hey...
r u free rn?
seen

bro-
did u just leave me on seen?
seen

Hey sorry
I'm not free rn
I'll text u after

sure
seen
__________________________________________________________

Beomgyu dishearteningly walked to his room, not wanting to interact with anyone anymore. He stared blankly at her post. 'She looks happy...'

He switched back to his messaging app, and scrolled through his older conversations he had with her. Looking for signs of the breakup in their conversation. 'argh I don't know anymore.' He threw his phone across the room.

With her, Beomgyu feels complete but now that she had seemingly cut him off from her life, what is he to do?

She disappeared like a faint ghost, it's been weeks since they last had a proper conversation. He was growing lonely without her, he was slowly losing his sanity without her.

"What am I to you?" Beomgyu asked into the void.

Continuing to scroll through his social media, he saw the post of her best friend.  A picture of her with the caption, 'Fly high angel'

His heart shattered, he hurriedly checked his messages. There was never a reply to his messages. He checked her social media, there was no recent posts.

He sat against his bed frame, not being able to accept the fact that she had not only logged out of his world but everyone's world as well.

And that fact broke his heart.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
basically.... she is unalive now. took the term ghosting to literally (sorry)
inspired by the song 'Ghosting' by Tomorrow By Together

Original Storyline by: S