Love/ Hate Letter to You • Park Sunghoon (ENHYPEN)

Sunghoon was woken by a monster headache. His eyes darted around the place. He closed his eyes again, fighting off nausea. Trying to even through the pain, to remember how he arrived in this place, where nothing seemed familiar to him.

Upon closer inspection, Sunghoon realized he was in his home. He was laying on the hard, cold floor. He let out a pained groan as he tried to sit up.

The world was spinning around him and he felt like vomiting. His head pounded, sharp and heavy. He rested his head in his hands, fingers making circular motions on his temples, as an attempt to soothe the pain. But the strong scent of alcohol from his breath and clothes only contributed to his pain.

Finally having the strength, he slowly picked himself up from the floor and made his way into his room. He dragged his legs as he walked, still feeling groggy. He walked past the full length mirror and noticed his reflection.

He had a fresh cut on his lips as if someone had landed a punch on it. His jaw was bruised, a prominent colour of back and blue formed around the area.

What the fuck happened to me? I look like shit.

As he made his way to the bathroom, wanting to clean himself up, his phone vibrated in his back pocket. As he read the notification, his eyes widened in horror.

_________________________
My Love 💕
Yesterday, 11:37 pm

talk to me

sunghoon pls
i dont want to talk to u rn

see this is what u always do
i have given u my everything
and in the slightest inconvenience
in ur life, u abandon me first

pls sunghoon leave me be for now

no why do u keep doing this?
am i lacking?
tell me what do i have to do to
make u stay with me

u cant make me stay
u cant convince me otherwise

why do u have to go and fucking ruin my day?

im sorry ok?

seems to me ur not
ur the reason for my mental state rn
but ur only also the only
way to drown my sadness
ur like alcohol and apparently in
this situation im the alcoholic

ur making this harder than it already it
just let it go sunghoon

no i wont let it go, fuck u
this is my love/ hate letter out to u, thank you for ruining my fucking life

Today, 2:29 am

i hope you meet someone better than me
bye sunghoon

_________________________

Sunghoon's jaw dropped as he was slowly reminded of the events from the previous night.

Last night...

A frustrated sigh escapes Sunghoon's lips. Why was she being so hard to deal with? He glanced back down to his phone resting comfortably on his hands. He squinted as he saw the hard glare of his phone screen. He was left on seen.