cottage on the hill - sunoo one shot.

waiting for grandma to arrive back from the bakery i lazed around our little cottage. boredom grew as impulse and curiosity took over my body. I wanted to play a game. the one that grandma forlorn me from playing. ' she isn't here anyway..' i reasoned, ' it would only be awhile grandma ' before i flung open the door ajar welcoming the gusting wind onto my face. I hummed a little tune as I stepped over the threshold closing the door behind me. " what's so bad about everything outside grandma ? it's so lovely isn't it." I gesticulated. From the corner of my eyes , I saw a figure up on the hills. ' oh great! person ' feeling excited. I skipped up the hill to where the person was. On the hill there was a boy and another cottage similar to mine. However, the beauty of its white walls and colourfully tinted windows just like the ones in the church down in the city topped off with black shell-like tiles lined against each other forming its roof. It's just built so perfectly that I felt extreme jealousy as I approached the young master. He looked even more ethereal and surreal as compared to the white cottage surrounded with lavenders, white roses and morning glory alongside dandelions. I observed him collect all the cotton growing as he delicately tended to each bud like a bumble bee. the boy had fluffy lushes black hair , a sharp nose with fox-like eyes that curved inwards. pale skin , lips carved like the sculptor accidentally dropped its tools creating a unique and signature look to his lips. The young one was wearing a white blouse with black trousers. pulled up socks to his calves complemented with buckled shoes. What a sight to admire in awe. I approached the young one as he swiftly looked up at me and smiled. " Uh-, Hello !" I waved and he did the same. " What's your name ? " he shot. " I'm y/n ! What about you?" " Sunoo.." he mumbled, allowing me to barely hear him but I did anyway. "What flowers do you like ?" I questioned while picking up a lavender from the basket on a stack of leaves. Sunoo pointed at the dandelions instead and explained " I like this one because when the wind blows, it's pollen separating looks extremely gorgeous which feels like you're flying free from everything in life." The boy picked up the dandelion as he pressed his lips together and blew against it. I watched as hundreds if not thousands of pollens drift through the wind into the open field. admiring the sight, Sunoo too admired her. "What's yours then?" the boy questioned. " Hm," the girl hummed. " I adore lavender , for no reason. " She shyly blushed at the thought of him asking her a question. Picking up the lavenders he bundled them together alongside some lilac and tulip magnolia tying them together with a stalk gifting it to her. " For me ?" she ejaculated , she smiled as she brought the bouquet towards her nose a gun shot was heard. " RUN! NOW " the boy yelled. Dropping the bouquet, the poor girl tripped on her own foot as she tumbled down the steep hill. He watched her roll down colliding into a rock.
They lasted for a short time but he would never forget her. The girl with the cottage down the hill.
_________________________________________

i thought i lost the whole thing and then almost cried about it ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀ im dead serious but im not pissed off or anything which is a big concern
; im sorry it ended that way someone had to d¡³ and it will not be sunoo ꈍᴗꈍ
anyway i was so tired of perfecting this im gonna add in my capital letters later and do my paragraphing later too so mwah.
+ enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyayayaya
story by : ๑•̀ᗢ•́๑