once a dream - sunghoon one shot.

They say passion turns into dreams and then your life, but I was so wrong about that assertion.

Curling myself into a ball as I watched the sprikle of snow cover the tops of the lower rised buildings and onto the ground creating its own white land as time ticked by.

" How I wished I was back on the ice " I mumbled as a tear quickly escaped my eye. " Ahh, why am I acting this way " smiling awkwardly as I faced the ceiling.
My hands slowly crept towards my phone as I unlocked it and tapped Youtube. Quick fingers did its job before one could even ask, I was at the video titled ' 2018 Winter Olympics - Park Sunghoon '. Attentively I sat up straight , observing every move and set I performed and glazed through the thin layered ice ending off with the famous triple axel. That one move that I practiced long and hard to do, with every inch of my soul and pouring passion. All that sweat and tears that I've put into the adrenaline rush everytime my coaches praise me and all those days where my coaches torment me till my very bine still etched in my brain. I shudder at the very thought of those harmful words knowing it will hurt others if I spat them out of my mouth. But all is well, I managed to do that triple axel with great succession and placed second. ' Oh wow I missed all of that. '

It has been two years ever since my injury and I still cannot go on the ice, how miserable I must be huh. Starting a new year with a brand new passion. I've got Enhypen and they have got me what more should I fret?
_________________________________________

i didn't know how to write this but i will try to change this and add in more depth lol!! anyway i was like tried thinking like an athlete like Sunghoon but SURE if i failed at it (~‾▿‾)~ to be honest i could care less if i messed up ! i will always come back to rewrite it anywayyy. as you can tell i rushed the whole thing but i might and most probably will rewrite one part or add in something more that just jumping into conclusion ( '◡‿ゝ◡') DW !
+ enjoyyyyyyyyyyy
story by :๑•̀ᗢ•́๑