yours - jungwon one shot.

Attentively observing both you and sunoo every now and then. Jungwon's gazing eyes looked menacing like fiery flames were about to cremate whoever who harms you.
Sunoo notices the subtle movements in Jungwon as he notifies you." look , he is jealous. " as a smirk built up his mouth. "Really ? ha.." you replied. hopeless romantics? forget that. you knew that your heart was beating in the same muse and beat as what you presumed would be for him. " Go to him." Sunoo suggested, "You do like him don't you ?" shoving a hand on my back nearly tripping me.I landed my foot just in front of Jungwon. My head still facing the floor as my eyes widened mentally cursing before sheepishly glancing up to the already chuckling jungwon. "YAH SUNOO !!!" you hollered as you jerked your body towards Sunoo's direction seeing him mischievously strolling away stifling at your embarrassment leaving the two of you secluded from the rest. Awkwardly you suggested a walk and to your supeise he willingly agreed. "Uh, are you and Sunoo dating?" he shot. Fluttering my eyelids in shock I instantaneously declared that we aren't as I observed this raven haired boy nod in acknowledgement and then hesitated feeling like he wanted to say something but nothing came out. Watching every contemplation run  through his face. Suddenly stopping in his tracks, pivoting towards my direction and stated. " I'm tired of just being your best friend. " feeling extremely worried and confused , questioning him ." then what do you want to be ?" steping closer, leaning in closing up the space in between then replying.,"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔".

_________________________________________

literally saw this tiktok of a pov. okay let me say there was this clip of our dear jungwon and i SWEAR TO gOod heavens he looked so freaaaaking 'addractive' - yeji. and i had this inspiration boost and motivation to write this one shot so effortlessly after a whole day in school. and yes on a saturday anD oH so lovely of you to be reading my rambles thankyou + enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy
story by : ๑•̀ᗢ•́๑