what can i do ? - jay oneshot.

" Are you ready for this ?" making our grand walk as we entered the event. a glassy chandelier hangs above the grand hall filled with infamous people and businessmen having conversations they call negotiations.
Looking up ahead was a well-dressed in the finest piece of suit any man could lay a finger on, all black with a dusty intricate green tie complementing the set. As he took a chance to glance at me from head to toe. ' Ha- I have his interest ' i mentally noted as I made my entrance into the compound alongside my partner. I smirked at my partner as we dispersed into different grounds.
The finely dressed gentlemen descended towards the lady passing her a glass of shimmering champagne under the bright lights blaring across the room.
" Thanks. " I inquired as I nodded, plastering a pretentious smile. " I see this blouse ." placing his fingers at the collars before his fingers dart towards my hair , tucking the few strands behind my ear revealing my earrings. gently, he lifted the ends before dropping them. " If you were mine, I would never let such a beautiful woman here dressed this way " raising his brow. " Oh really " I replied fraudulently, pretending to feel flustered yet composed.
From my in-ear my partner signalled, " this man, it's him " from the corner of my eyes I saw my partner approaching me. " AHEM " I coughed as the gentlemen raised both his brows as I quickly gulped down the whole glass of champagne , knowing I was never good with alcohol - not even a sip. My partner instantaneously stopped knowing what I was up to and he quickly darted for the exit to the car.
" Miss , how could you ... " catching a hold of my figure as I collapsed to the ground. Slowly darkness filled my sight and everything turned blurry like the whole world was spinning on a pin. Before I knew it the alcohol had fully devoured my body.
I woke up to an unfamiliar setting - dimly lit room , bedspread with black satin sheets. " Argh " I groaned, clutching the skin of my forehead. " You're up my dear. " A voice replied. " Where am I? " I inquired, still having the effects of the alcohol that slowly wore off as a sudden ache punched me. I moaned in agony. I stared restlessly at the man who was observing my figure. ' perv ' I thought. Ignoring my question , the fella commented. " That body of yours could do, ah- I'm crossing the line aren't I " he mockingly smirked. My lips twisted into disgust as I darted my gaze towards the door attempting to plan an escape. " Ah I've not introduced myself , I am Jay the Ceo's Son of FukoSainan, a mafia trading group." As he descended across the long ' hall ' towards me which then I realized, my in-ear. It's gone.
In his hand was a broken in-ear. " Looking for this ?" tossing it to my view as I gulped down defeat. Slowly glaring at her game. " How dare you glare at me you bitch." Shoving a hand on her throat against the bed frame as she winced in pain. The boy smirked in satisfaction and contentment seeing her suffer in his arms. She dug her nails into his skin as he moaned in agony then kicked his abdomen, jumping off the bed nearly tripping heading for her escape. Realizing he changed her clothes , resentment and anger boiled her blood to the core.
Locked. The gentlemen's laughter grew, echoing off the walls of the room. " What !? Please budge!!" I mumbled. Still grabbing onto his abdomen, He took the knife out of his back pocket and swiftly made his way towards the girl pinning her down against the door. " This pretty face of yours could do more than just weakly sitting in a nightgown like a sl×t " toying the knife in his hand before using it to lift the girl's face. " Stupid. Look at me when I talk " and then toying it around her neck instills fear in her , " Shut your empty gap , Jay disgusting mafia " She spat. He swiveled the knife down to the crook of her neck, " I wonder what would this pretty face turn into when it cuts through " stifling in contentment.
_________________________________________
my long postponed jay one shot. really it took me such a long time to type it down i actually already having  written down like a complete version of it but being the extra ass person i am i decided to add in more spice and pisaze into it anyway enough explanation and enjoyyyyyyyyyyy !
* profanities and very provocative language
story by : ๑•̀ᗢ•́๑