Best Part of Me • Joshua Hong (SVT)

"Now, let us invite the groom to the stage." Before the groom walked to the stage, he placed a soft kiss on his bride's forehead. The bride smiled in contentment.

"First of all, I would like to thank everyone for attending our wedding. As well as everyone who took part in arranging this event. Thank you." Joshua started.

"Next, I would like to thank my bride's parents for entrusting me and allowing me to marry your daughter. I know how much she means to you both. But what you may not know is that she means the world to me, and I promise you I would never do anything to purposely hurt her."

"Thank you, son!" The bride's father screamed from where he was sitting.

"Lastly, I would like to dedicate this speech to my bride," claps and cheers were heard. The bride lowered her head in embarrassment.

"My beautiful bride, I've always asked myself when we started dating; Why would you love me when you could love anyone else? Why would you love me when I don't even love myself. But, you, you never let me slip away from your hands and taught me to love myself." The crowd was silent, few shed tears due Joshua's heart-felt speech to his bride.

"I know I am not perfect. I have many many flaws, yet you saw through them and loved me unconditionally. The moment I saw you walk down the aisle, I knew there was no turning back now. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, and only you." The bride brought her hands towards her eyes to wipe the tears away.

"Don't cry now, my love. At least cry after my speech." Joshua cracked a joke making the crowd laugh, along with the bride.

"You have loved me through my highs and lows, and I intend to do the same for you." Joshua continued.

"The best part of me is you, baby, I'm so in love with you."

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

kinda short but i wanted to make like a happy oneshot instead of like those sad oneshot bc i can.

Anywayz enjoy this oneshot of our gentlemen, Joshua >3<

Original Storyline by: S