Chapter 4

"In Canada?" Fiona asked, confused.

Tony had come to the Gallagher house with the news that they had found Frank... in Canada. He had been arrested and was waiting in a Canadian jail until they could find a way to bring him back.

"What, how?" Lip asked.

Tony handed the report to Fiona so that she and Hollie could see. "Email from the embassy says he admitted to drug charges but that's before they accused him, so they think he's a juicer." He explained.

"Can they charge him?" Steve asked.

"They just want him off Canadian soil as soon as possible" Tony told them, "but the U.S. won't let him back in without his passport."

Fiona shook her head, "Frank doesn't have a passport"

"He'll have to apply for one."

"How long does that take?" Lip asked.

Tony thought for a second, "Couple months"

"Months?" Hollie said in disbelief.

"He can apply for an emergency one at the embassy in Toronto."

"How long does an emergency one take?" Hollie asked.

Tony sighed, "I don't know, a week maybe."

"Kev has a passport, Nick, too," Veronica said.

Kevin looked at her with a confused expression, "And what good does that do?"

"You could drive up there and help him at the embassy" Veronica explained, "pick up a pile of cheap pharmaceuticals, sell em to the local geezers and the old folks at my nursing home."

Kevin pointed behind Tony, "could I just...? Fuck, V—" Kevin turned back to Tony for a second, "no offence, Tony." He said and Tony nodded and plugged his ears, "cars not insured. Border patrol asks for proof of insurance to get back in I wind up in the loony bin next to Frank." He mutters to Veronica.

They sat back up again and Kevin tapped Tony on the shoulder so that he can unplug his ears. Hollie watched as Fiona disappeared into the kitchen and from the sounds of it, was looking for something. A few minutes later Steve followed her in to see what she was doing.

Hollie leaned back to whisper in Nick's ear, "I think Steve did something, he's been acting weird all day and I saw him with Frank last night."

"Maybe. He seems quite pissy at Frank lately." Nick shrugged.

Hollie glanced at the kitchen where Steve and Fiona seemed to be having a heated discussion when all of a sudden Fiona swings at Steve and punches him in the mouth.

"What my dad is, what my family is, has fuck all to do with you." Fiona yelled at him, "you left him there. You get him back."

|🚬|

Steve made a few calls so that they could get a ride to Toronto, Kevin, Steve and Nick were going to smuggle Frank over the border.

"What the hell is that?" Kevin asked when they stepped outside. An old RV was parked outside the house.

"Our ride."

Kevin steps up inside the RV, "There's no way I'm driving all the way to Toronto in this price of shit."

"Take turns driving, watch some movies on the flat screen, make some mojitos, sleep. We'll have Frank back by morning." Steve said.

"How are we supposed to get him across the border without a passport?" Nick asked.