Chapter 38

"Oh, Fuck!" A loud moan escaped Hollie's lips as she gripped her headboard with one hand, the other flat on Nick's bare chest below her as he held her hips tightly guiding her movements back and forth.

After a moment more she stilled as a wave of ecstasy crashed over her, "mm-fuck, fuck, N-Nick-" she gasped her knuckles turning white as she gripped the headboard tighter.

Nick moved one of his hands from her hip and placed it on her cheek, pulling her face to his so he could meet her lips with his own. Her round bump pressed softly against his abdomen as their lips moved together sloppily.

She felt him roll his hips beneath her, gently rocking her in circular motions without breaking the kiss, she gently rolled her hips to help him.

"Hol—" He mumbled against her lips but she shushed him softly, "shh Just keep doing that," she whispered briefly breaking the kiss to breathe, running her hand through his hair softly.

"I love you," he whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear as it was falling in her face.

"I love you too," she kissed him again briefly, "So fucking much," she mumbled before reconnecting their lips again firmly.

|🚬|

About half an hour later Hollie was getting ready for work. She could feel Nick's eyes watching her as he lay on the bed behind her while she fixed her messy dirt-blonde hair.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He spoke abruptly.

Hollie shook her head with a chuckle, "I am a bloated mess," she dismissed.

There was shuffling behind her as Nick pushed himself up to sit with his back against the headboard, shaking his head in disagreement he said truthfully, "I've always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and ever will see,"

"What-where's all this coming from?" She asked with a light chuckle, "Is everything alright?"

"Never better," he mumbled as he gazed lovingly at her.

Hollie felt a light fluttering in her stomach causing a smile to creep onto her face, "Baby's awake," she told him while gently caressing the area where she could feel her kicking.

She sat down on the bed beside Nick and gently grabbed his hand and placed it where her hand had been. A smile crossed his face as she held his hand there feeling the soft pattering from inside her belly, "Jeez. She's strong," he mumbled fondly and Hollie chuckled softly.

"Our strong girl,"

Nick leaned forward and pressed his lips to Hollie's, kissing her slowly. The bedroom door opened and they separated as Carl walked in nonchalantly.

"You guys making another baby in here?"

Hollie rolled her eyes at her younger brother, "It doesn't work like that Carl," she said as she stood up, "What's up? What do you want?"

"Dad is taking me to camp so I came to say goodbye," he said wrapping his arms around her in a hug, "I don't know if I've ever said this before but I'll say it now, you're a great sister, thank you,"

Hollie smiled down at him as they hugged, "Thank you, Carl,"

Carl abruptly pulled away, staring at her bump disgustedly, "It moved!" He exclaimed causing both Nick and Hollie to laugh, "She does that sometimes,"

Carl poked Hollie's belly with his forefinger, watching it move slightly as the baby kicked, "Eurgh! It's like an alien,"

"I thought you were supposed to be leaving?" Hollie questioned.