Chapter 10

"Why do I have to do it?" Carl asked as he, Hollie, Lip and Ian made their way towards Father Pete's office in the back of the church.

"Cause your the only one young enough to be an altar boy," Lip said.

"We'll stop him before anything goes down" Ian reassured him.

"Or anyone" Hollie said making Lip and Ian chuckle.

When they reached the office Ian knocked on the door, drawing the priest's attention away from his book.

"The Gallagher boys." Father Pete said before eyeing Hollie with a weird look on his face, "and girl"

He stood up from his chair and walked towards them, "if you're here to steal the offering basket, your out of luck." He said, "already off to the bank"

"No, Carl here is interested in being g an altar boy," Hollie said as she placed a hand on Carl's shoulder.

"That's a big responsibility" father Pete said.

"Yeah. We tried talking him out of it." Lip sighed, "but he cried so we thought we'd bring him in."

"See if you thought he had what it takes," Ian said.

Father Pete bent down so that he was face to face with Carl, "hello there, Carl."

"Be back for you in a bit, bud," Lip muttered to Carl.

Father Pete closed the door while Ian and Hollie sat down on one of the pews and Lip leaned against the railings in front of it.

"Wanna watch scarface again tonight?" Lip asked Ian as he took off his coat.

Ian shook his head, "Can't got a date." He said.

"Mandy date or Kash date?" Lip asked.

"Kash date."

"You're a slut, man." Lip chuckled before turning to Hollie, "speaking of sluts, what about you?" He asked.

"V's bachelorette party, sorry" she shrugged.

All of a sudden they hear a grunt coming from the office, "shit." Ian said as they ran towards the door. They open the door to find Carl standing over father Pete who is curled up on the floor in pain.

"Heh. Looks like we got a priest for V's wedding." Lip chuckled.

|🚬|

Later that night Hollie, Veronica and Fiona  had gone to a club for the bachelorette party where they spent the whole night getting drunk, dancing taking pictures and having as much fun as possible.

At the end of the night, the three girls were drunkenly stumbling home together and laughing about the contortionist that worked at the club.

"Why would she do it in the first place?" Veronica asked.

"Because she could," Fiona said through laughs.

"She was like one of those weird Chinese acrobats," Hollie said.

"No, those girls are all tiny and cute when they do it." Veronica said drunkenly, "she was like Pippi Longstocking kissing her own ass." She said making Hollie and Fiona laugh as the three of them swayed side to side as they walked with their arms linked together.

"Jesus"

"Dad, what the hell happened to you?" Hollie asked.

Frank walked past them with an Afro wig on and a can of beer in his hand. He was wrapped in multiple colourful cords which dragged along behind him when he walked with a cigarette in his mouth. He had a harness hanging around his waist and blood on the side of his head.