Chapter 28

Jasmine had not been exaggerating about the luxuriousness of the boat. Hollie, Nick, Fiona, Veronica and Kevin made their way down the harbour at two o'clock and saw the huge boat was brimming with people partying to loud music.

"Wow,"

"Thought she was only having a few people over." Fiona commented as they approached.

"I don't think Jasmine knows how many 'a few' is," Hollie mused.

"Why don't we party like this?" Kevin questioned.

"You keep forgetting to buy us a boat," said Veronica dryly. Kevin nodded, "oh that's right,"

"Come on," Hollie chuckled as grabbed Nick's hand as they made their way onto the boat.

"Fiona!" Jasmine called down from the deck of the boat, she had a drink in her hand and looked like she might already be drunk.

"Hey!"

"Hey! Come onboard. Grab some champagne. There's sushi," said Jasmine, "guess who's here?" She pointed up at the top deck of the boat where Steve—Jimmy as Fiona had recently found out—was standing with his wife Estephania, "right there with his W-I-F-E."

"Oh shit," Veronica muttered, "are we doing this?"

"We can go if you want?" Hollie offered.

"Or I can throw him overboard?" Nick offered jokingly but Hollie knew that if Fiona asked him to he would.

Fiona shrugged, "I wanna see the jacuzzi," she said before pulling Hollie and Veronica with her onto the boat leaving Kevin and Nick to follow behind them.

|🚬|

Hollie, Nick, Fiona, Veronica and Kevin went up to the jacuzzi and were joined by Jasmine a few minutes later.

"Whoo! That shit is awesome," Kevin whooped as he slid back into the hot tub after doing a line.

"You should've been having with me sooner," said Jasmine, "it was snowing all summer in Chicago,"

"Ha ha!"

"So this is where the party is at," said Jimmy as he approached them with Estephania.

"What's up you dirty fucker? How's it hanging?" said Kevin. Fiona stared ahead of her, refusing to look in Jimmys direction.

"Long and hairy, hard to carry," said Jimmy. Kevin laughed, clearly drunk, "I miss you man,"

"You sure that's not just the drugs talking?"

"It might be. Heh-Heh,"

Jimmy turned to Estephania, "you remember Kev and the gang,"

"Si, hola" Estephania smiled.

"Hola," Kevin greeted while the others just have her awkward smiles.

"Ooh, I love this song," said Jasmine when the song changed, "Estephania let's go dance. Have you ever heard of Jell-o shots?" She clambered out of the hot tub and pulled Estephania away to dance somewhere leaving Jimmy standing on his own beside the hot tub.

"What is she doing?" Nick whispered in Hollie's ear, pulling her closer to him by her waist. Hollie shrugged.

"What are you waiting for? Drop trou. Jump in" said Kev as Jimmy stood awkwardly. Veronica flicked some water at Kevin making him look at her confused, "what?"

"All right," said Jimmy before stepping up on the side of the jacuzzi and taking his khaki shorts off revealing a speedo underneath.

Fiona and Hollie burst out laughing at the sight. Hollie could feel Nick's chest vibrating as he tried to hide his silent laughter by pulling her onto his lap and pressing his face into her neck.