ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ. : ✔️

A/N. : sorry for any spelling mistakes.

TY: You met Kane after your friends ditched you at a frat party and you two became close friends. You'd met Ty a couple times, you did have a crush on him, but nothing too serious. But after about a year, when Kane met the guys you became a lot closer with all of them, mainly you and Tyler, so you were almost always over there. You and Ty took on the responsible job of being the managers so you two got really close. You both had feelings, but you two never actually did anything pasted weird flirting.

Until you two went on a small vacation.

OLI: Middle school. You two met and you immediately turned into his best friend. You went through break ups, deaths, depressions, obsessions, and everything imbetween. You were also always in his videos along with Sebastians and you became very close with their family. After his 'glow up' as people called it, since some people thought he hadn't been hot before which you completely disagreed with. His singing, his body, his amazing personality. He was great, but you didnt want to ruin the friendship so you didn't say anything.

(I say 'glow up' because it's not really a glow up when looked amazing before it too so-)

SEBASTIAN: Boba café. You work at a Boba shop and being the Sebastian Moy he is, he had to go fill his obsession and came in to see you. Both of you and your faces covered by a face mask. When he walked in and saw you, he took his black mask off, giving you a cute smile and ordering. And of course the guys tried to hype him up so you got shy, and he pointed it out and he asked you out, of course you said yes despite the camera.

REGIE: You saw him at the store during Christmas time, you saw a guy holding a camera up to his face as he pouted.

"He's sad because we couldn't get the big tree, we can't afford it." A northern guy said beside him.

'Awh'

"I want the big tree." He pouted.

You thought he was adorable, you saw he had small tears in his eyes and you mentally coeed at him. He saw you from a far distance and the camera turned away from his face and over to the guys next to him. He looked over at you and your eyes widened as you looked away.

What you didn't know was in reality he had total fuck boy energy. Was he though? Not at all, Regie was loyal and somehow had the confidence to walk up to you, you guys had small talk and you finally got his number. Figuring out his name is Regie, when he turned around to leave to go back to the guys he found them all staring at you two smirking and filming.

That night you texted him and you both pulled an all nighter getting to know each other.

The next day you found the video that NSB had posted, they kept the whole flirting incident in but Regie being himself he made them blur out your face. You told him and he got a little nervous and you could tell so, you asked him out.

DARREN: He got dare. Him and the guys were playing truth or dare at Target for a video and Ryan had gotten to talk about how he couldn't shoot his shot so he picked the dare. Ryan looked around seeing you, just Darren's type. "Ask her out" Darren tried to get out of it but ended up doing it. He was super shy and blushed but you agreed. He did it, he got your number.

JUSTIN: Wrong number. He texted you thinking it was Regie, he got a new phone and number so you now had Regie's. You too started talking regularly, you FaceTimed and called all the time and became close, you had lived in (state) but because of some stuff that was going on at home you moved to L.A. You and Justin met up and he immediately asked you out.

RYAN: Gaming. You and him just happen to be streaming on Twich at the same time, you both joined the same game, he immediately fell in love with your voice, the way you let out a huge disabled pig laugh when he killed someone for damaging your weapons. Your skills and how anytime some random guy would try and ask for your snapchat username you'd just kill them and ignore to continue to talk to him. After 5 games in a row he finally got the courage to ask for your number, not snap or Instagram. Your phone number that one thing made you catch feelings. And one day when you were texting back and forth you figured out, you were both in L.A and very much near each other.

KANE: Anime convention. *This takes place on the Kane day video on YT, when they all get handcuffed together at an anime convention* You had cosplayed as (favorite anime character), he was looking around as if he were in paradise, he looked over pulling the guys, when him and the guys saw a giant Pikachu inflatable costume, they all ran to the man and jumped up up down circling him. You looked over and laughed. When the guys eventually calmed down, they let Kane lead the way, he walked over in your direction. You both looked around looking at all the other weebs. You smiled at a Nezuko and Inosuke, when Kane just happen to look over to see you.

"Wow.."

He whispered to himself walking over to you, he dragged the guys along with him.
"Uh- hey, I'm Kane. I just wanted to say you look amazing!" You smiled at the compliment.

"Thanks! You too! No- wait- that's not what I meant to say, your not dressed up- I meant- you- ya know what.. nevermind, thank you."

You blushed as you messed up your words. You ended up meeting the guys, ditching your friends and walking with them being in the rest of their video (with your consent) After their cuffs came off you got his phone number and Snapchat.

BAE: A camera shop. You went to go fix your camera because your sibling/friend broke yours. You looked down the isle to see a blonde Asian-American, he looked at you and you made eye contact, unlike you had ever done before, you didn't look away neither did he. He walked up to you as you both started a small conversation, you got a call from your mom and she told you to rush home. You told him and asked for his name.. and number.

ANGEL: Walmart. He had gotten bored and you started your period without any supplies. So, you drove as fast as you can and ran to the aisle made for womanly products, grabbed what you need and walked quickly to the self check out. Where you bumped into some one making your drop all you materials, all your products fell to the floor as your face was shoved into a chest. Your eyes widened as the guy went to pick up everything.

You were surprised since he didn't seemed phased by your collection of period supplies. He handed them to you one by one so you didn't drop anything and smiled. "Sorry, I geuss I was in such a rush I didn't notice you there."

"It's okay, you're fine." He smoked making your heart beat, so you just.. went for it.

"I'm sorry but can I get your number."

He chuckled and pulled out his phone. "Sur, I'm Angel."

"Thank you," You typed in your phone number and smiled to the bleached blonde man standing infrotn of you. "Y/n.."

You both checked out next to each other and started a conversation, he went to the exit saying goodbye, then you headed to the bathroom, where you noticed a great big stain on your ass.

luv, authory poo