ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. : ✔️

OLI: He was working on NSB's new song: You are my Star. You got bored of watching your favorite TV show/movie and you wanted some of your Mommy Oli love. You dashed up to his room opening the glasses doors and walking in. "Oliiverrrrrrr ~"

You chuckled at him, he didn't even notice you were there because of the bulky headphones on his ears that was blasting a beat. You walked to him getting on your knees and laying your head on his lap softly. You looked up at him seeing him smile. He always made your day better just with his smile.

SEBASTIAN: You were getting Boba. Boba date with Seb. You walked into the shop, immediately noticing some guy looking you up and down. You held Seb's hand tightly, he kissed you forehead not noticing the guy. As Seb ordered you hugged his thin waist from behind. The guy standing at the register stared at you the whole time. Besides typing in your order. Sebastian went to pay, when he did the little card swipper sent a note that read: Card declined.

You chuckled as Sebastian scoffed. "Bro what! I literally had five-hundred in there this morning!"

You chuckled letting go of his waist and getting out your card from your purse. Seb rolled his eyes taking the card from your hands. You smiled kissing his cheek and hugging his waist again. The guy at the register bit the inside of his cheek giving Sebastian our reseat. "Thanks babe."

"Of course." He kissed your lips as we sat down. You sat next to him. "I love you."

Right as he was going to say it back the guy from earlier came up to us handing your drinks. "Thanks for the boba." Sebastian laughed taking a sip. The guy walked away rolling his eyes. "Well, I would've been the one saying thank you if your card didn't get declined.." He nodded happily.

REGIE: You all were stuffed in Oliver's car, so there was a minimum seats. You sat on Regie's lap and Sebastian was shoved in the trunk. You chuckled at the thought of the baby of the group.

You held Regie's hands on your waist as you pulled his head to your neck so you could smothered him with head kisses. He giggled tremendously, he hugged me tighter pulling my body in closer to his.

"Oh- come on! I'm right here." Regie carefully pulled me off of his head and swung his arm towards the younger.

"I don't give a fuck." He rolled his eyes turning me around to face to face with him. He kissed your nose as you fiddled with his muscles. He smile gently looking at your cute face, you rubbed his body as Sebastian rolled his eyes. You smile dissing his lips. When the guys noticed... let's just say they had some, interesting things to say.

DARREN: He was just scrolling through his phone, watching Tiktok, you barged in and jumped onto him. You hugged his body as he said nothing. (For once.) Up to this point you did this so often he had gotten used to it. So you guys spent the next hour just laying down and watching videos.

RYAN: It was how Stars found out about you, while Ryan was in the middle of gaming you got bored. You were originally watching anime with Kane but this time you weren't really interested, Kane had fallen asleep so you discided to go to your boyfriend. You quietly walked in the room, moving his chair and sitting on his lap. You kissed his temple without releasing he was live. Until you saw the cameras, your eyes widened you tried to get off his comfortable lap but his grip on your waist stopped you. His eyes were still focused on the game as his fingers worked the controller. "I don't care that they know."

His words made you happy, you smiled and kissed his cheek. You smugglely hugged his waist digging your head in the crook of his neck. You were happy he didn't care if they all knew. It made you feel he was serious about your relationship.

JUSTIN: He had just gotten off of his late night stream, Justin being Justin, he had layed on your body popping to out of his game state. You hugged him and dug your head in his neck. He put on his usual NSB smile, he always loved when you cuddled him tightly. He softly talked to you as you drifted off again.

KAME: You two were watching Jojo's Bazaar Adventure. You laughed, and smiled. You hugged his waist as he was practically holding you. He kissed your cheek keeping his eyes on the big screen infront of you. The LEDS were on purple. Giving the scenes exotic vibes to both of you. You snuggled into Kane's arms tightly. He chuckled at the screen, up to this point you just wanted cuddles you weren't even paying attention to the anime playing on the bright screen. He was shirtless so you had availability to his chest.

Though, you still giggled at a joke you had heard from the TV causing him to feel dramatic vibrations. Kane chuckled as you hugged him tighter.

BAO: He had been working so hard on his school work. He had little time for you. Which made you clingy, you were sitting on your bed, going through your Snaps that you haven't open in like four months now. One, was on Bao's old account. When his phone messed up and he didn't remember his password he had to make a new account. You looked at the picture seeing it was from a long time ago, you loved him in every way, you saved the picture in the chat and then to your camera roll. Just then you heard the door. Bringing a tired Bao to walk through the door. You smiled running to him and hugging him tightly. He groaned, chuckling. "I love you... I love you so much." He whispered.

You smiled as you brought him to the bed and gave him snacks, and blankets, and hugs everywhere.

BAE: He was editing a video when you came in after a photoshoot, tired and ready to take a nap. You immediately walked up the stairs and into Oliver's room, it was usually where he would edit because it had thick walls so you could concentrate easily. Walking in and laying down on Oli's bed. Bae heard and turned the rolly-chair to face you. He smiled as you snuggled into Oliver's sheets. Turning off his computer and walking over to you, sitting on the bed and taking off his shoe before pulling your body to his. You hugged his body tightly hugging him as he smiled. "How'd you do?"

You sheepishly asked, on the verge of sleeping. He nodded. "A whole shoot us half (1/2) a video." He worked so hard, and still had time for family, you, and his other friends. You truly loved him, his love for ducks was just an extra.

luv, authory poo