ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ. : ✔️

OLI: Everything. His bossyness, how he puts everything on himself, the stress he thinks he puts on Ty, his body, his laugh, and looks. He thinks he's too clingy to you. You never noticed. He'd fake his way to happiness until he broke completely. It hurt you to see him like this but you let him cry it out.

He'd lay himself ontop of you, anytime you'd grab his stomach of waist he'd suck in and you politely scold him because you knew he was perfect. Then you used Stars against him. After all, he was the second most loved member. Coming in at 2nd to Ryan of course. You told him you didn't understnad how he wasn't the favorite to all of the Stars but that didn't matter.

"You amazing Olive, and I love you soooo much"

SEB: His body. He was always bullied for being skinny but you loved it. You loved every part of him. His veins and fingers. And his butt and BEAUTIFUL face of his. You didn't understand why everyone hated on him. He was perfect.

He'd cry into your neck/chest as you held his head into it. He'd cry for hours. He didn't like talking about it till he got all his feelings out on crying. So you stayed silent, kissing his head until his calmed down. When he did you'd talk it all out and you'd kiss every part of his body. And you'd practically make out with his nose to try to make him laugh.. lets just say it always worked.

REGIE: He's barely ever insecure, well shows that he was.  But when he is it's usually his body shape. He grew up in a family were every man was buff and tall. When he was the skinny teenager he finally changed his body. But he still had the same mindset that he was still that tiny kid in the back of the picture.

He told you his story and teared up as you broke down crying for him. "Regie.. no.. you're so pretty t- tho" He couldn't cry because you were being too funny. But you were truly crying for him, you hugged him tightly and fell alseep.

DARREN: His weight. He was always the chunky kid. And now he's the 'chunky' North star Boy. Anytime someone would comment on his stomach he'd go in this whole depression stage. He'd lock his door and not come put till someone called you to come over and help him. You were the only one that could.

You hug him and he'd have a very baggy sweatshirt on and you coo at him for being so cute. His flushed cheeks and sexy hands mixed with sleeve paws. So adorable and you were not shy to tell him how much you loved him and how amazing he was.

RYAN: His additude. Everyone called him selfish and rude. But he wasn't, just because ehe liked being alone doesn't mean he's mean. You ever heard of resting bitch face?

He'd get mad at the assholes that called him disrespectful and self-centered. So mad that he'd cry himself to sleep quietly. Darren snores so.. he didn't hear. And he always cried when you weren't around. He didn't want you to see him in that state. But the next day when his eyes stayed puffy and he'd wear a hood, claiming he was tired youd notice. And you'd grab his wrist and pull up his sleeves, seeing cuts. You'd tear up and walk him to his room and through him on the bed aggressively and jump ontop of him and hug him till he'd cry once more and let it all out.

JUSTIN: His face. He always found it werid when the Stars named him the smile of NSB. But you understood it all. His smile was so pretty with his amazing eyes... so gorgeous.

But he didn't think so.

He thought his face was too round and his eyes were too big. He thought his smile was ugly. But you knew he was wrong so you pulled him up to your face and gave him a serious talk about how amazing his face, and the rest of him was perfect in every way possible.

KANE: His personality. He was always the nerd, and werid kid. Still to this day he can't go live without someone calling him annoying or werid for his plushies or posters or comment on his random conversations. He can't go through one Instagram post without people shaming him for the things he likes.

So, you stole his phone and blocked everyone that gave him a hard time, or calle dhim something that was negative. Then Stars started to do that too. Which you gladly excepted and were very happy about.

He'd cry in you arms as you held his thing waist in your arms. A blanket over you as you shared Airpods listening to sad songs.

luv, author poo ☆