𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 (requseted) ✔️

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

:"ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ."

He's been avoiding me. I feel as if I've done something wrong and he's neglecting me for it. But what have I done?

I don't know.

Did I do something to hurt him? I don't think so.. Did I yell at him? No. Did I make fun of him in some way? No.

I genuinely don't know what I did... What if it's him?

What if somethings wrong with him.

I'll check on him, just in case.

But he'd tell me if somethings wrong.. right?

Yeah.. he would..

I'm his girlfriend. Of course he'd tell me.

Right?

°°°
The girl walked to the shared room of her and her lover. "Seb," She said, sort of yelling but not loud enough so that everyone could hear of course.

"You in here?" She looked around to see him on his bed. He didn't turn his head or look at her. He just stayed on his phone.

She mentally sighed but pretended as if nothing bothered her.

She ran to him, "Sebby!!" She smiled and jumped on the bed. Seb looked up at her, they were facing the same way, and immediately turned off his phone and put it on the other side of him.

"Wutcha doinn ~?"

He moves his dark, long hair put of his face and sat up, getting on his feet. "Texting."

Is all he said before putting on some socks and grabbing his phone protectively.

She nodded, "Who ya textin?"

"Nobody, just my mom."

"Well your mom's not nobody Seb, she's definitely something." She chuckled and sat up as he just quickly walked out of the room.

She looked down at the messed up bed. She frowned. Why has he been like this? Why has he been himself with everyone except her, his own girlfriend.

They'd been dating for a two years now.. if he has something to say, you'd think he'd say it to her. But in reality he hasn't. A whole week of this nonsense has gone by. No hugs or kisses, no good night or morning from him. No texts or calls to se ehow she was doing. No random Boba dates that Y/n would end up having to pay for because Sebastian is broke.

No I love you's.

And she missed it. She missed it all.

She wanted the old Sebastian back, the Sebastian that was there.. a week ago. So, she just got up and walked out. And all seb did was get back on his phone.

°°°
"Night Sebby," I said all curled up in our bed,

"Hm."

Thats all he responded. He was too tired to answer anything else. His body hurt from all the work he did today. So he was tired enough, talking would just drain his body more.

The girl sighed. "Luv you." Is all she said before huffing and turning to her other side and closed her eyes trying not to think about her once fairytail dream love life was slowly turning into her nightmare.

But she tried not to think about that. She tried to think about the good things.

He pillow fights and the random, last minute sleep overs the two had planned by one small blast of wanting attention. The many Boba dates and Korean barbecue, the nights were we laid in bed, talked and then just laid there.. sitting in each other's arms.

Those were great times.. but now the great times are gone.

She was sick of this. She was sick of waitinf for him. Waiting for him to say something, waiting her him to do something. 

She sat up, got up, and turned on the light next to her. "Okay. I'm done. What's up."

It wasn't a question. Seb sqiunted at the sudden light.

"What?"

He whispered. "Why are you ignoring me Sebastian."

"Can't we talk about this later? I'm tired. Let me sleep."

Seb rolled over on his other side to avoid the light. "No. We can't Im doen waiting. Did I do something?"

Sebastian sighed. "No."

"Did you do something?"

"No."

"Are you just grumpy. Have you just 'not felt good' the past.. what? Six weeks?"

"..no"

"Then what is it?!" She huffed. Sebastian groaned. "No, what is it. I tell you I love you and all you do is stare at yer damn phone! I hug you and give you all my feelings and love and all you do is stare and go back to bed. You treat me as if I'm a complete stranger but any other person you are okay with. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG- and all you do is shut me out Seb!!"

Tears came to her eyes. She grabbed her 'KISS' sweatpants, putting them on, grabbing her keys and phone and dashing out the door crying.

Sebastian just say on the bed. Motionless. Emotionless.

He didn't know why he was acting this way.

He didn't know why he was doing it.

But something inside, something that used to be filled, just.. wasn't filled anymore.

The light that was lit, had been blown out.

But he didn't know what it was.

If it were work, or himself. If the cause was from his body or from his friends. If the reason was from his family or his shitty bank account. But.. he had a guess, and he was pretty sure it was the reason.

Her.

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That will not be filled <3