𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 (ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ)

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍.!

:"ⁱ'ᵐ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ.."

Waking up, and about to take a breath- I can't breath. Am I dead? Am I dying?! Oh God, this is not good. I have work, I have a date, I can't die now.

"JUSTIN!" I scream. Soon, I hear running and my door alarms open.

"What, are you okay?" Juatin says, worried.

I look at him with wide eyes. "I can' breath out of my nose, I'm very concerned."

Justin rolled his eyes. "Lemme see." I flared my nostrils and he looked inside my nose. He chuckled, "You just have a stuffy nose kit,"

"But my throat hurts too-"

He pulled out his phone and turned on his flashlight. "Say AH!" He screamed, you did.

"Ah." I said.

"Your throat is red, you probably jus got a small cold or sum." He said rubbing my head.

I blinked at him, mouth breathing. "But I have ta work.."

"Call in sick." He shrugged.

"I can't do that.."

"Why?"

"Cuz- cuz I need money Justin." I playfully rolled my eyes chuckling, I need the money. "..but.  I am probablydying right now. And I can't work too hard in bed.. fine I'll call in, you rat.."

I sniffed harshly. Making my throat close a little bit, hurting my neck. I whined, "It hurts-uh."

Justin was good at these sick things, growing up he got sick all the time so he knew the difference between an emergency sick and a child cold. He also knew how to take care of both and doing a good job doing it. "Justin.. can you get me some medical attention." I whined.

"..Wuts that suppose to mean."

"Get me some dam water Justin." I stared into his eyes as he rolled his and walked into the kitchen. "I love youuu."

He smiled showing his teeth. "Luv you too."

"...Can you get me a cold rag..?" I said, absolutely gulping down the water.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom. Good, I have my own personal servant now. He wlakes back in with a dripping cloth, placing it on my cheeks then my forehead. I took in a big breath from my stuffed up nose. "Thank yo- u."

Justin nodded. "Of course." He kissed my forehead and walked to his gaming chair, sitting down. "You mind babe?"

I shook my head. "Go ahead." He smiled and blew me a kiss loging in and starting of of his video games. 

After a while he was yelling and banging his palms on the table causing my head to ache. "Justin-"

"GAURD ME RYAN GOD!" He yelled.

"JusTin-" I coughed as my throat gave out at my weak attempt to yell.

I grabbed my phone and called Justin, but he just flipped his phoen no looking at the caller ID. I gave him a glare but he didn't notice. I got tired of calling him so I just Ty.

"Y/n?" Ty said through the phone.

I sighed. "Ty, I'm sick and Justin's giving me a head ache with all his yelling and I can't get up and he can't hear me." I whined as Justin yelled again.

Ty nodded on the other side of the house. "I'll be right there."

"Thank youu." He nodded again and hung up on his way to their shared room.

Juatin was being extra loud. "WHAT THE HE-"

"JUSTIN.!" Ty yelled slapping his headphones off.

"Dude what-" Justin paused the game and looked at Ty.

Ty rolled his eyes pointing to me. I put out my hands for Justin, he got up and hugged me. "Yer girl called me because you're giving her a headache." Ty said walking out and fixing his suit.

Justin nodded. ".Sorry.. Ryan is just really ass at this game so-"

"It's okay." I said hugging him. "Now go get me another rag and some animal crackers."

Justin nodded, probably feeling bad, getting out of our hug and heading to the bathroom.

He came back, turned off his computer, and turn on the TV, coming beside me and changing out the towel and handing me the bag of my snack.

I smiled at him, thanked him and he nodded smiling, kissing my forehead lightly. We watched a movie some what together somewhat far apart so I didn't spread my sick germs onto him.

I made him my personal sick slave throughout the day, mainly because I was bored. I didn't even need half the things I made him get but at the end of the day he was beat. I said sorry and went to sleep without another thought. He chuckled and joined me.

Today was a boring, useless day filled with crappy medicine, headaches and backaches, whining from both me and Justin, and the boy completely ignoring the both of us because eof the sick germs. But hey, atleast I had Justin by my side.

l

uv, authory poo ♡